• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[158th Forum] How can anyone survive on less than $1,300? : Dr Ho Ting Fei

covertbriar

Alfrescian
Loyal
1603291219676.png

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
$1300 for an individual be alright. Dr Ho never boh lui before so think not enough. actually enough for survival but cannot fall sick as not much savings to fall back on.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle also think loctor ho does not leelee understand peasants life KNN surviving on $1300 is definitely enough just that person will endup with no savings for leetirement KNN my uncle earn $3.5k per mth taking home $2800 but he survive on $699 saving the other $2101 KNN

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
$1300 for an individual be alright. Dr Ho never boh lui before so think not enough. actually enough for survival but cannot fall sick as not much savings to fall back on.
No one knows when get hurt or sick.
It is ridiculous to think praying getting hoping survive with no sickness with $1300 monthly that define enough
I hope our government does not think like you

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No one knows when get hurt or sick.
It is ridiculous to think praying getting hoping survive with no sickness with $1300 monthly that define enough
I hope our government does not think like you
The problem is pap government worse than me. $1300 may not be much but as long only take care of needs, still can put aside a small sum for rainy days.
No point settings minimum wage when living expenses keep going up. In the end it will be a vicious cycle. Best can reduce the number of foreign workers, the lack of labor will cause towkays to increase the wage to attract more locals. Because of covid, the motorbike jiuhukia cannot come, so some towkays lan lan have to increase wages and incentives for local hires. In fact I prefer this covid border control last another one year, wean the business owners of cheap jiuhukia and also devastate the johor economy. It about time the jiuhukia suffer. Especially those brought properties now no money to pay installments.