• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat [158] Victims under 18 make up half of rape cases in past 5 years

measureoutput

Alfrescian
Loyal
nz_abuse_030720.jpg

About half of rape cases reported to the police in the past five years involved victims aged under 18.

> The police said the majority of rape cases where the victim was younger than 18 involved a perpetrator who was known to the victim. This could be a family member or a person who got acquainted with the victim, often through the Internet.

EH guys stop raping your cousins please, if not I #meetoh #baotoh

Read full premium article here unlocked.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as you are under 18yo....even if it is consensual sex it is still classified as "statutory rape".

Unless if you are m&d...then it is classified as "family love".

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
As long as you are under 18yo....even if it is consensual sex it is still classified as "statutory rape".

Unless if you are m&d...then it is classified as "family love".

Statutory rape applies to consensual sex under the age of16 not 18.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Thank you for your correction and pardon my oversight...but my point was targeted at the m&ds.
Clarification was required in order not to traumatise those here who are fucking 17 year olds. :smile: