• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

154th: Routine for NSF to Die Woh! Got Seizure in 2004 Also Classify as PES A!

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
<<
The Company Sargeant Major blatantly disregarded the safety provisions
>>

put the fucker name and IC here. We can conduct a internet lynching.

vanblade

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saw the CSM about 5 years back during grocery shopping trip in Hougang area.

He was with his 2 sons, kindergarden age back then. I could have berated him in front of his kids, make a scene or something like that, but I do not believe in such actions.

He had not being professional in discharging his duties as a professional soldier in leadership position, but it all ends when I ORD.

It is SAF's duties to make sure the regulars employed by our tax payers money carries out their duties professionally, if not, it is the image of SAF that will suffer. Citizens will continue not to trust their sons in the hands of the SAF. There will be capable and able citizens that keng as they don't see themselves or their sons being treated professionally in an unprofessional force. I don't blame or look down on kengsters. Given the chance again, i might do the same.

Last edited:

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
During my time, seemed like all physically fit A-levels with uni places were sent direct from BMT for higher trainings to become officers or NCOs. Perhaps times have changed, when they realised that there ended up too many colonels and brigadiers clogging the top. :biggrin:

We should start targeting and revealing to the public how many colonels and brigadiers we have in our pencil pushing, boot-licking army!

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
few years back i was a conducting spec when i was a nsf for a routine exercise.

one of my men fool around and fall from 4th floor to 1st. the DO demand me to ask the duty medic to send to the nearest medical centre, guess what i do? i call 995 straight away and that chap reached tan tock seng 30 to 40 mins after stabilising his condition on the spot.

if i would have listened to that moron and follow the SOP route, i might have regret for the rest of my life if anything really happened to him. of course that day i was prepared to sign a few extra but i don't give a damn.

after reading this story, it further prove that my action that day was right