• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

154th Ghost Writers Mount JBJ Smearing "Condolence"!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>Mr Daniel Koh: 'Part of the difficulties he had to endure were self-inflicted, but we will miss his presence.'
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- 4 or less paragraphs so show all paragraphs first before showing the media and bkstry and stuffs --><!-- story content : start -->IN POLITICS, there are those who have impacted society from a position of power as members of a ruling party. There are also those who have impacted society by the ideals they believed in and sought to defend. Mr J.B. Jeyaretnam belonged to the second category. He did not hold high office in his tumultuous time as an opposition politician.
<!-- story content : start -->If anything, he encountered many difficulties and expensive penalties. It is fair to say that part of the difficulties he had to endure were self-inflicted. They came with the kind of confrontational political posturing he adopted, made complicated by his stubborn spirit. But a stubborn person who stood for a more caring society and who was a significant alternative voice of the poor is surely someone to be admired and respected. We will miss his presence. But all is not lost. Some of his ideals will continue to be promoted by current and future politicians, perhaps in a less confrontational manner. <!-- story content : start -->To members of his bereaved family, my condolences. May God's peace be with you as you bid farewell to a good man.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another Ass Loon style "condolence letter". Wonder if this running dog is referring to his owner though!

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>Mr Raymond Lo: 'We will miss his voice and his familiar sight.'
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->I AM saddened by the sudden death of our veteran political opposition leader the late Mr J.B. Jeyaretnam on Tuesday.
I wish to send my sincere condolences to his family.
As I reflect on his spartan life, I feel sad that a brilliant, fiery and absolutely determined man has fallen.
But equally sad, I feel, was his stubbornness, pride and anger that could not practise forgiveness, which I strongly believe caused the downfall of his political career.
Had he focused his brilliance and energy on the prosperity and welfare of the people and the nation, instead on personal attacks on the People's Action Party hierarchy, many bright and intelligent Singaporeans would have joined him to form a creditable and successful opposition party.
Now Mr Jeyaretnam is no more; we will miss his voice and his familiar sight.
May his soul rest in peace and united with his wife whom he loved dearly. Raymond Lo

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
i sincerely wish that Daniel Koh & Raymond Lo will self-inflict castration to their own b__lls :mad:

GoldenBellShield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Daniel Koh and Raymond Loh. You bought the nails. You bought the hammer. You thought you had sealed Mr. JBJ's coffin. You haven't. Those who allowed your letters to be published while censoring away the other hundreds of proper condolences are equally guilty.

You guys are a disgrace to your profession. You stink your profession of journalism. How did you manage the wake up each day knowing that you are not human, but a dog to your PAP master, licking his balls and smelling his foot and not be ashamed of it?

The day will come where scums of your sort will suffer. You may not live to see it. But there's hell. And in hell you will burn.