• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

15 citizens of Putin killed by drowning in GOLDEN WATER from GOLD MINE! So HUAT AH! GPGT! So sad SG54 no gold! Except @ NKF Durai Taps

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.rt.com/russia/471310-siberian-dam-collapse-death-toll/

15 killed as Siberian gold mine dam collapse floods dorms with muddy water (PHOTOS, VIDEOS)
19 Oct, 2019 12:53 / Updated 2 hours ago
Get short URL
15 killed as Siberian gold mine dam collapse floods dorms with muddy water (PHOTOS, VIDEOS)

Emergency workers at the site of the dam collapse © RIA

• 5daafbf52030275b3a26afe9.jpg

Follow RT on RT
At least fifteen people have been killed after a dam collapsed at a gold mine in Russia’s Krasnoyarsk region. Rescue workers are still searching for missing miners that may have been swept away by the flash flood.
Heavy rains in the village of Schetinkino on the Seyba River caused a dam to fail, flooding two nearby dormitories that housed mine workers. Photographs and videos of the site show the muddy flood water that engulfed the dormitories.

Screenshot from the video © Ruptly
The accident has killed at least fifteen people, the Russian Emergencies Ministry (EMERCOM) said. Fourteen others have been evacuated to receive medical treatment. Three of those hospitalized are said to be in serious condition.

Screenshot from the video © Ruptly
About 300 emergency workers are searching for the six people that are still missing, using boats and divers to sweep the flooded area. Seven people in total have been rescued so far by first responders.
5daafc2c2030275ae32ab1b6.jpg

© RIA
The mine operator is suspected of having violated safety regulations. A criminal probe has been launched, and the company's offices have reportedly already been raided by law enforcement.
Think your friends would be interested? Share this story!

F

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal
If PAP could flood Singaporean peasants homes with GOLD they won't complain PONDING, they will complain why no new PONDING EVERYDAY.