• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

15 bouncers arrested after St James brawl which left man in ICU

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
The bouncers there are wayang a$$holes,.... act tough only. Don't really believe those pussies could actually whack a guy up

Anyone can whack others. There is no honour in it.
Fools will get into trouble like these guys. Rioting is a very serious offenses, they will surely regret deeply for their foolishness

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The bouncers there are wayang a$$holes,.... act tough only. Don't really believe those pussies could actually whack a guy up

15 bouncers to whack one rowdy guy? and this guy is not even those tough type.
Looks like they are tough in numbers only. One on one and most probably they take off without even a shadow.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't forget Koh BENG SENG.

Do you know a bouncer name Robert...around 6 ft...1 punch knockout doesn't matter ang moh US marine....from the 70's...last i heard he was security chief for a hotel in the 90's.

Another bouncer friend unlucky, send someone to coffin with just 1 punch was charge with man slaughter name M.H in the 80's, silver star niteclub boss try his best to get the charge against M.H drop, did not work out, visit him before his release at seletar....nice guy.......:smile:.

Bouncer job is to stop or break up fight and not beat up the patrons, most ss do give faces to bouncers and not cause problem.

Bouncers of old really can fight, most have compete in international martial art competition in Taiwan where broken arms and legs are normal.

Last edited:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
>>chuckyworld;1316425]Do you know a bouncer name Robert...around 6 ft...1 punch knockout doesn't matter ang moh US marine....from the 70's...last i heard he was security chief for a hotel in the 90's....Bouncers of old really can fight, most have compete in international martial art competition in Taiwan where broken arms and legs are normal<<

Bert was in Dai-Ichi (now M Hotel) in Anson Road in the late 80's. He broke a competitor's faceguard with just a blow and rsf immediately. Big, brutish but nice chap. Last I heard, being bodyguard to a local tycoon.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
>>chuckyworld;1316425]Do you know a bouncer name Robert...around 6 ft...1 punch knockout doesn't matter ang moh US marine....from the 70's...last i heard he was security chief for a hotel in the 90's....Bouncers of old really can fight, most have compete in international martial art competition in Taiwan where broken arms and legs are normal<<

Bert was in Dai-Ichi (now M Hotel) in Anson Road in the late 80's. He broke a competitor's faceguard with just a blow and rsf immediately. Big, brutish but nice chap. Last I heard, being bodyguard to a local tycoon.

Yeah correct, did not know that he took up BG work....nice guy if you know him....:smile:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
15 bouncers to whack one rowdy guy? and this guy is not even those tough type.
Looks like they are tough in numbers only. One on one and most probably they take off without even a shadow.

Tuan, Agree.

Reminds me of an incident at El Amigo nightclub in 1969 atau 1970 which I witnessed.

Itu bouncer by the name of botak woon took care of 5 unruly customers.

Nowadays, bouncer no standard binya.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tuan, Agree.

Reminds me of an incident at El Amigo nightclub in 1969 atau 1970 which I witnessed.

Tuan, El Amigo sounds very familiar. Is it the one at the old Great World City?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tuan, Agree.

wah such a good fighter bouncer. Now it's bouncers 15 attack 1.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In new world....owner/shareholder was my friend's dad surname Ang. Used to play there as a boy...
Bro NW, think we might already know each other 3 decades ago, cos' I used to play there too. :smile:

The actual road should be somewhere in modern day kitchener road.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What Equalisation said is true. Bouncers these days looks garang but of no standard.
IMHO, bouncers all earning a living and surely know very easy to hunt them down if they whack someone until ICU cos sinking land very small. I have been to boiler room many times and must say the bouncers there are reasonable. No one want to get into trouble because of a such minor incident. Boss also won't support their guys right, especially if it's the Hai Lam boss.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quite amazed at the quality of news reporting here. No head no tail no details and all sorts of opinions formed. According to Asiaone one of the 3 ah xia kias had a knife... not say I bias but this chap has a very kiam pah face.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone can whack others. There is no honour in it.
Fools will get into trouble like these guys. Rioting is a very serious offenses, they will surely regret deeply for their foolishness

Kinana which club you used to go last time..??? Community Club ahh..??? LOL.. :biggrin: :biggrin:

pachinko

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard most of the bouncers with heavy tattoos come from Highpoint lorong 23 Geylang , a friend of mind knows the Director Joshua Tan who has good connections with discos nightclubs sending the ex prisoners there . They are supposed to have rehabilitated after few months stay at Highpoint . Most of the trainers also ex convicts so they can connect better with them . Public donations also help them a lot since they don't work during "rehabilitation" programme . After morning service ,eat then go back barracks to rest so very difficult to find suitable jobs except bouncers .

Last time I used to donate to this yellow ribbon place but an incident at the Singapore Badminton Hall changed my view about Highpoint , a waste of my donation.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Semaj2357;1316514 Bert was in Dai-Ichi (now M Hotel) in Anson Road in the late 80's. He broke a competitor's faceguard with just a blow and rsf immediately. Big said:
Bert won quiet a few champ titles gentle giant, same as his bro Joe pretty good fighter too with a few title under his belt too fight under the same association.....:smile: