• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

14 malls & 2 IKEA outlets in S'pore visited by Covid-19 cases recently

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
elmont Lay |
clock.png
May 14, 2021, 11:35 AM

covid-19-cases-malls.jpg

Covid-19 community cases visited a total of 14 malls and two IKEA outlets in Singapore recently during their infectious period, an updated list of public places visited showed on Thursday, May 13.

The malls and IKEA outlets include:
Jewel Changi Airport

Tampines 1
Rivervale Mall
Bedok Mall
Seletar Mall
Century Square
Eastpoint Mall
Compass One
Parkway Parade
Paya Lebar Quarter Mall
White Sands
Changi City Point
Plaza Singapura
Bedok Point
IKEA Tampines
IKEA Alexandra
Several locations in Jewel Changi Airport and Terminals 1 and 3 were also added to the list, as well as others such as Changi General Hospital, Shangri-La Rasa Sentosa, Yio Chu Kang ActiveSG Sports Hall, and SAFRA Tampines.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most of those locations are in the east or northeast. What are the odds? :wink:

Also, what is the point of telling people all this information? "Oh dear, I visited this mall around the same time, I better go see a doctor and get tested!" Is this the reaction they hope to see? :rolleyes:

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
elmont Lay |
clock.png
May 14, 2021, 11:35 AM

covid-19-cases-malls.jpg

Covid-19 community cases visited a total of 14 malls and two IKEA outlets in Singapore recently during their infectious period, an updated list of public places visited showed on Thursday, May 13.

The malls and IKEA outlets include:
Jewel Changi Airport

Tampines 1
Rivervale Mall
Bedok Mall
Seletar Mall
Century Square
Eastpoint Mall
Compass One
Parkway Parade
Paya Lebar Quarter Mall
White Sands
Changi City Point
Plaza Singapura
Bedok Point
IKEA Tampines
IKEA Alexandra
Several locations in Jewel Changi Airport and Terminals 1 and 3 were also added to the list, as well as others such as Changi General Hospital, Shangri-La Rasa Sentosa, Yio Chu Kang ActiveSG Sports Hall, and SAFRA Tampines.
Next week everywhere else will be covered except maybe pulau ubin n St. John island...

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal

Also, what is the point of telling people all this information? "Oh dear, I visited this mall around the same time, I better go see a doctor and get tested!" Is this the reaction they hope to see? :rolleyes:
most Indians stay in the East?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN as my uncle always says they always focus on where they work or where they visited KNN these people have bud mrt to take have home to leeturn to have coffeeshop to jiak have market to go have lip to take KNN does it make much leeference to know those malls ? KNN

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Proximity to the airport la. I tell u all these cases originated from garbage flying in from the usual shit countries. Infect the local airport work personnel who probably stay in the eastern region and boomz!!!