• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

13-Year-Old Girl Abducted, Gang-Raped By 8 Men. Guess the nationality

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
New Delhi: A 13-year-old Delhi girl was abducted and gang-raped by eight men, including four she knew, police said today. The incident came to light amid protests in the capital over the horrific rape of a five-year-old girl.

The parents of the girl, who live in Farsh Bazar in east Delhi, allege the police at first refused to file a complaint.

The police complaint, filed last week, says the girl was kidnapped from near her home by a group of people, including one she used to call "uncle", on March 16. She was taken to Loni in Ghaziabad.

"She was raped by eight persons, including the four known to her. The family brought the girl to the police on April 12. After counselling her, a case of rape was registered," a senior police official said.

Of the eight persons, three have been arrested. Two are known to the girl.

Police said they have trying to find the other five suspects.

The girl has been admitted in a hospital in east Delhi.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/cities/...ted-gang-raped-by-eight-men-3-arrested-356767

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
One of my ex PRC fling was telling me how wonderful and beautiful India was. Some of her colleagues in her factory had followed an Indian co-worker home and had praised how beautiful the place was and how cheap the things were. She kept telling me one of these days, she really want to go and see for herself. Now that we are not together, I wish her the best :biggrin:

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
One of my ex PRC fling was telling me how wonderful and beautiful India was. Some of her colleagues in her factory had followed an Indian co-worker home and had praised how beautiful the place was and how cheap the things were. She kept telling me one of these days, she really want to go and see for herself. Now that we are not together, I wish her the best :biggrin:

dont come back crying can liao :biggrin: Best of luck :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Didn't know the ganges river was beautiful too.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dont come back crying can liao :biggrin: Best of luck :biggrin:

Like most of those chinese dogs aka asian uncle toms these fuckers praise others to the skies but eventually get bullied then need some chinese guy to save them just like that chinese girl molested by the ang moh.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why they made such a fuss? That is typical indian activities? Indian made it as if, it only started recently. It is already like this for thousands of years.