• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 13 Food Centers Frequent by Low SES Sex Crazed Sinkies Ordered to Closed for Deep Deep Cleaning!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 13 markets and food centres which are closed temporarily are:
  1. Amoy Street Food Centre
  2. Chong Pang Market and Food Centre
  3. Chong Boon Market and Food Centre
  4. Whampoa Wet Market
  5. Telok Blangah Crescent Block 11
  6. 75 Lorong 5 Toa Payoh Food Centre
  7. Taman Jurong Market
  8. Redhill Market
  9. Geylang Serai Malay Market
  10. Geylang Bahru Market
  11. 527 Ang Mo Kio Market
  12. 726 West Coast Wet Market
  13. Bukit Timah Wet Market

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkapor is getting paranoid... Every little thing shut down here shut down there n it's never ending.....The rules keep changing n it's difficult to keep updating all the time.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pity those hawkers...their day to day so uncertain now. Fucking gahmen suka suka close the hawker centres without giving warning.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pity those hawkers...their day to day so uncertain now. Fucking gahmen suka suka close the hawker centres without giving warning.

Singapore pools outlets also got outbreaks, but they shifted the blame to hawker centers, and not close the affected Singapore Pools branches.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
what is actually done in “deep cleaning” in sg? just spray and mop?
Easy to just pretend spray every thing in sight.

If I give a few suggestions no need to shut down whole centre but just do this few marker steps will do. I have a new technology available to kill airborne germs... no use airborne spray required.

But not telling wait JohnTan get credits and get more contracts but Sam and I get nothing no rewards with previous idea using cruise ship to house domintories workers.

Start negotiates....

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
  4. Whampoa Wet Market
  7. Taman Jurong Market
  8. Redhill Market
  10. Geylang Bahru Market

Senor

Thanks for the updates as I dont read the
Shitty Times

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Easy to just pretend spray every thing in sight.

If I give a few suggestions no need to shut down whole centre but just do this few marker steps will do. I have a new technology available to kill airborne germs... no use airborne spray required.

But not telling wait JohnTan get credits and get more contracts but Sam and I get nothing no rewards with previous idea using cruise ship to house domintories workers.

Start negotiates....
wtf? you spray your sperm all over?

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They could have easily prevented all this by stopping CECA from entering but no, locals can die but no matter what CECA must come in .
I thank those who voted for PAP- you deserve it

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
  4. Whampoa Wet Market
  7. Taman Jurong Market
  8. Redhill Market
  10. Geylang Bahru Market

I can testify that Seah Im Food Centre was closed and barricaded with a red plastic net. Not sure if it's routine 'spring cleaning' or one of the lucky ones picked for 'deep cleaning'. If the latter, not sure why it wasn't reported.

I also remember that hawker centres undergoing routine 'spring cleaning' never had to be barricaded that way. :unsure:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

UNESCO hawker culture. Song boh? :biggrin:

hzhawker0113.jpg

What's better than mandatory tray returning? No people dining = no trays to return = always clean. SG Clean :biggrin: