• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

11 year old girl raped and killed in Malaysia

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KLANG, May 9 — A 11-year-old girl was found dead last night at a car park near her home in Bukit Tinggi here and police have arrested two people, a man and a youth, police said today.

The body of Nur Amyliana Shuhada Mohd Noor was found in the car park along Lorong Batu Nilam 1E at about 11.30 pm by a 19-year-old girl who was passing the area, said Klang Selatan Police chief ACP Mohamad Md Yusop.

The teenager alerted other members of the public there and they called the police, he said when contacted.

The body was sent to the Tengku Ampuan Rahimah Hospital for a post mortem, he added.

Mohamad said an examination showed that Nur Amyliana Shuhada had died less than 24 hours ago and she had bled from the genital area.

He said the police arrested a 24-year-old man and a 19-year-old boy from Sabah in the vicinity and they had been remanded for seven days from today for questioning.

Nur Amyliana Shuhada’s mother, Acha Kusain, 31, said she was shocked when police broke the news of her daughter’s death to her.

She said her daughter had gone to play near the house at about 12.30 pm and she thought the girl would return by nightfall.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
190548_518859284842075_1137233948_n.jpg

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://findsingapore.net/fmebb2/viewtopic.php?t=2299&sid=3023b95be098bf82da53b85042505a7c

April 17, 2006
Manifesto boring? That's fine, says Khaw

It means nation is peaceful, prosperous, says minister
By Li Xueying

IF THE People's Action Party manifesto seems boring or unexciting to some people, that is not entirely a bad thing, Mr Khaw Boon Wan said yesterday.

Mr Khaw said Singapore is unusual compared to many other countries in the region, and the relatively steady state of affairs here may strike some as dull.

'I think I'd rather be boring,' he said. 'If you want real excitement, go to Africa. In Rwanda, people are killing each other. Tribal wars. Little girls being raped. Absolutely not boring at all.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course. Singapore is a safe country. Little girls don't get raped. Ask Huang Na.

huangna8zc.jpg

Which is more exciting, Mr Khaw? Murder or rape?

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/luM9_2w6Vvo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Ibu Nur Amyliana Shuhada​

logo_tsolv12.gif

Sadness shrouds Amyliana’s home

police-combing-fields-n20.jpg

Police officers combing a field for clues at Lorong Batu Nilam in Taman Bukit Tinggi 1, Klang

KLANG: The atmosphere at the apartment of alleged rape and murder victim Nur Amyliana Shuhada Mohd Noor (pic) in Bukit Tinggi was still shrouded in sadness, even as family members come to terms with her death.
The victim's sister, only known as Erniey, 16, said she was sad that her sister had died such a tragic way but had accepted the loss.
“There is nothing much we can do. She's no longer around.
“All I can do is pray for the culprits to be brought to justice,” she said.
Asked if her sister had friends in the vicinity, Erniey shrugged her shoulders and walked away.
Family members, neighbours and friends were seen offering condolences to her family yesterday.
Nur Amyliana's cousin Jasmin Amiril, 18, described Nur Amyliana as a cheerful and innocent girl.
“I am angry but there's nothing I can do now. I hope whoever's responsible for this act will be punished,” he said.
Other relatives were consoling Nur Amyliana's mother Acha Kusain, who appeared calm but refused to speak to reporters.
Barisan Nasional Wanita chief Datuk Seri Shahrizat Abdul Jalil, who visited the family yesterday, urged the police to speed up investigations into the case.
Nur Amyliana, 11 was found dead by passers-by near a car park with blood stains on her private parts on Wednesday night.
Clad in a white T-shirt and track bottoms, she was believed to have gone missing at about noon, before her body was found some 200m away from her house.
OCPD Asst Comm Mohamad Mat Yusop said police recovered a pair of slippers won by Nur Amyliana yesterday, while the post-mortem has yet to be completed.
On Thursday, police detained two suspects, Malaysians aged 19 and 24, to assist in investigations.
Nur Amyliana's death has caused residents in Bukit Tinggi to feel both outraged and insecure.
Bukit Tinggi 1 community policing chairman Yap Wah Chai said this was the first such incident to happen in the commercial-residential area.
“I am shocked and angry with this. She was just a kid, what sort of animal would do such a thing?” said Yap, who runs the restaurant opposite the field where her body was found.
Former Selangor Mentri Besar Tan Sri Khalid Ibrahim, who also visited the family, said he would discuss with both the developer and the council for plans to combat criminal activities in Bukit Tinggi.