• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

11/1 parliament sit for what?

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
today already wednesday, we had parliament sitting on monday.

besides Lim Hng Kiang and protectionism talk, nothing was much reported? by the way, he talks damn slow and like trying to drag the time in parliament like that,,,,,

how long the the sitting go? how many attend? what actually transpired? why not much report after 2 days?

all go to parliament house and lim kopi only is it?

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To me, the whole point is to make more money from new info demanded from peasants in the matter of reporting to HDB for rooms tenanted out.

Now, within 7 days, must furnish tenant info & rental details to HDB else offence & fine ......

So in future, can penalised HDB landlords in property tax, withdraw rebates etc etc

Piss me off that Ho Peng Kee use ah long issue as excuse to demand tenants info & reporting. To me, remotely relevant to loan shark issue :oIo: