• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

100m Sprint - MUST WATCH: USAIN BOLT

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can watch it here:

[video=youtube;2O7K-8G2nwU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O7K-8G2nwU[/video]

Poor Asafa Powell. Imagine how it feels when the two other athletes from your country get the gold and silver, but you finish last.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why some runners have gold chains dangling around necks in races? wouldn't the chain be very irritating?

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
A drunken bloke threw a bottle onto the tracks at the start of race and the woman Judo bronze medalist gave him a punch before police take him away. You can briefly see the bottle thrown at the start of video which link I got from twitter/facebook.
Video: http://olympicslondon2012.blog.com/usain-bolt-100m-olympics-london2012/
USAIN BOLT wins 100m Sprint in New Olympic Record 9.63s!!
olympicslondon2012.blog.com
9.63 seconds… Legend Bolt retains 100m crown after stunning victory over rival Blake sees him shatter his OWN Olympic record WATCH VIDEO:

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
During the semi finals, he slowed down so much for the last 30-40m....and still qualified for final... great runner..

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Asafa powell give up after half run. What the fuck he thinking????

This chap is the nearly man.
Always cock up during the big events.
Think mentally he is not as strong.
But he does hold one record though....the man with the most sub-10 secs timing...88 in all.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just thinking aloud.
Now watching hurdles.
I wonder how fast can a champion 100m hurdler run in a normal 100m race?

jw5

Loyal
Do you mean there is a time limit and after that it is a washout?

After a certain time, they will start moaning loudly. If this doesn't cause ejaculation, they will start squeezing their cb muscles.
If this still doesn't work, they will just say "time's up". :o

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
_62060728_biggraphic.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OOgkTp7zXvo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sprint star Bolt wants United trialAugust 7, 2012
Email Print By ESPN staff

It may or may not have been said with his tongue firmly in his cheek but Olympic sprint superstar Usain Bolt has called on Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson to hand him a trial.

GettyImages
Usian Bolt: Olympic champion
Bolt cemented his position as the fastest man on the planet when defending his Olympic 100m title on Sunday. The Jamaican has been musing about his next move, with a step up to 400m a possibility.

But he is not short of confidence and has often claimed he has the skill to make it as a footballer.

He is a huge United fan, has met Ferguson and the players in the past, and has put out a call for a trial.

"People think I am joking, but if Alex Ferguson called me up and said, 'OK let's do this, come and have a trial', it would be impossible for me to say no," Bolt is quoted as saying in the Sun.

"I would not take up the challenge if I didn't think I was good enough. I am a very accomplished player and know I could make a difference.

"I would be the fastest player in the team - but I can play as well."

He added: "I am in Britain for a few more days. If Alex Ferguson wants to give me a call he knows where I am."