• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

100% Real Born Women - you believe?

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
GORGEOUS HOT SEXY MISTRESS IN TOWN 100 REAL BORN WOMAN - 23

HELLO gentlemen

are you looking for
"SLUTTY?
"BITHCY?
"FILTHY?
"FUNNY?
"BEAUTY?
"SEXY?

my name is pamela im hot young filipina lady in town,i do sensual massage with fucking ,sucking,licking,i do special delight just dial
plus six five nine zero five four six four two six

1045746187.jpg

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not too bad. I tried her last night. Her dick really hard when I butt fucked her. Later i cum into her mouth and she swallowed everything.
Then she paid me and tell me she enjoyed it very much and please cum again. I say see how, provided she pay me double next time. She said ok. To be continued next time.....

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where the fuck is jiu hoo loser with a loose arse , tonychat ? :rolleyes:
Anyone wanna thank me for tonychatilizing this thread ?
:p