• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

10 reasons why Jovina Choi is Singapore's public enemy no.1

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jovina Choi embodies every essence of character in a human being we wholesomely detest. I offer you 10 convincing reasons:

1. Ignorance. Holier-than-thou attitude

"Because it's clear you're out to cheat my money."

She is completely unaware that drivers do not earn a single cent whilst passing through an ERP gantry, yet she maintained arrogantly that the driver was out to profit at her expense.

2. Irresponsible. Everything is everybody else's fault attitude

"Because you know I am a layperson and I don't know the route"

She expects every driver to know the roads of Singapore at the back of his hands, in so doing she attributed the bulk of her "misfortune" (in this case, having to pay for gantry charges) to the driver when she, as a regular commuter insofar as the said destination is concerned ought to be familiar with the route, yet doesn't know her way around.

3. Hypocrisy. Double standards

"You do not have the right to video me."

Contradictingly she herself attempted (but allegedly failed) to film the driver.

4. Exaggeration. Drama queen

"He is taking me to the Toa Payoh police station, and I think that he is a very rogue and dangerous person"

So where's the abrupt braking, skidding of tires or car horns blaring sweetie?[/size][/align]

More at

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She may be demoness of the month but I honestly think the Go Jek driver is not exactly blame-free and the helpless guy he wants the public to believe. He has no business to video-record the inside of the car and shaming her in public so self-righteously. His behaviour is just as atrocious and overblown.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She may be demoness of the month but I honestly think the Go Jek driver is not exactly blame-free and the helpless guy he wants the public to believe. He has no business to video-record the inside of the car and shaming her in public so self-righteously. His behaviour is just as atrocious and overblown.

Frankly if i drive grab or gojek i will surely spent abit more n apply for permit fm LTA to fix a cam so as to protect my ricebowl n my reputation. U never know wat kind of pax u may encounter...local n foreign.

Baccara77

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe he turned on the video after the quarrel erupted and Jovina started videoing him.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Jovina Choi embodies every essence of character in a human being we wholesomely detest. I offer you 10 convincing reasons:

She is completely unaware that drivers do not earn a single cent whilst passing through an ERP gantry, yet she maintained arrogantly that the driver was out to profit at her expense.

She expects every driver to know the roads of Singapore at the back of his hands, in so doing she attributed the bulk of her "misfortune" (in this case, having to pay for gantry charges) to the driver when she, as a regular commuter insofar as the said destination is concerned ought to be familiar with the route, yet doesn't know her way around.

Contradictingly she herself attempted (but allegedly failed) to film the driver.

"He is taking me to the Toa Payoh police station, and I think that he is a very rogue and dangerous person"

So where's the abrupt braking, skidding of tires or car horns blaring sweetie?[/size][/align]

More at
Sounds rike a Virgin we know :biggrin:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must cut out Jovina Choi external cheebye with a pair of sharp scissors and frame it up. Nobody will fuck her given this episode, might as well frame up her smelly cunt for people to admire.

vagina-mounting-1413254785168.jpeg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

More at

Because she is of the chink race.

Imagine the ruckus if sinkies united to cyberbully a m&d muslim or a keling. There would have been calls for jihad or racial riots by now.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tot you oppies view PAP as public enemy number one? So fast drop to number two? Tree? Very fickle minded these oppies! :rolleyes:

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Firstly, this kind of crazy woman needs to be publicly exposed to show that there exists female whackos out there.
Secondly and more importantly Abang Kamal was most wise in protecting himself with video evidence lest this female whacko accused him of sexually molesting her. Judges tend to believe the female even though the ‘victim’ has a face that only a mother can love.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Grab drivers record the inside of their cars all the time; it is for protection. The Go Jek driver is blameless. If you don't want to be recorded, then take the normal cab lah.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I tot you oppies view PAP as public enemy number one? So fast drop to number two? Tree? Very fickle minded these oppies! :rolleyes:

PAP can never be toppled as enemy number 1 in SINKapore. Occasionally, the spotlight should be given to some others who exhibit the traits of the PAP.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
60%-40%

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why are you and your several prolificskin clones in this forum constantly trying to divert traffic to your prolifcskins website and hiding the prolificcrap url under all sorts of links including using url shorterners to disguise the prolificcrap url?

Why don't you simply take out, and pay for an ad instead?

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because she is of the chink race.

Imagine the ruckus if sinkies united to cyberbully a m&d muslim or a keling. There would have been calls for jihad or racial riots by now.

...don't think so as the muslims here are moderate type in sinkieland and their mentality are totally not same from the North...except the handful include those were caught by ISA....

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jovina underlying condition triggered by driver action.

Driver wrong to drive pax to another location even it is to police station.