• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

$10 mil for PM, SM and MM to do fuck off

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL basically tells his father to fuck off during this election

SM basically tells LHL to fuck off brcause of wks, GY and Ra tin tin case

every year we pay $10 mil for these 3 jokers to do fuck off

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually 3 of them getting more. Salary plus pension.
And also director fee from company.

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be disrespectful
No matter what they are your PM and ex-PM

Actually, I wonder since Parliament has been dissolved, are the mass media correct to address the election candidates by their titles, such as PM as though they are still in power?

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, I wonder since Parliament has been dissolved, are the mass media correct to address the election candidates by their titles, such as PM as though they are still in power?

Exactly what I was wondering... The Parliament is already dissolved!!! and the media still advertise them as ministers and PM, blah blah blah...

Unknown to all people, these period of time, when the Parliament is dissolved, they are NORMAL PEOPLE! just like you and me in the streets! why should they be given preferrential treatment???

If they want to put titles, they can put PREVIOUS ELECTED, it's fairer, but putting their Titles as if they are still in Parliament is really FUBAR!

Won't Singaporeans wake up to the brain washing media?