• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

10 Charges for Ming Yi

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i tot there was a case of a pastor or father of a church misused funds and have realtionship wif one of their follower? correct me if im wrong cuz i cant really recall everything.

money is the root of all evils. who can resist the temptation of money?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i tot there was a case of a pastor or father of a church misused funds and have realtionship wif one of their follower? correct me if im wrong cuz i cant really recall everything.

money is the root of all evils. who can resist the temptation of money?

Only losers and sinkies cannot resist the temptation of money such as the pastor you mention. He is a sinkie pastor.

Bika

Alfrescian
Loyal
I nv donate any moni to his show... I aw hav dis feeling it's jus an act... Lots of friend disagree with me... It took so many yrs to justify my doubt.. then again... how i wish i m wrong...:(

Greed has taken over him i guess..:biggrin:

JediSkull

Alfrescian
Loyal
my fren who's in wanbao working as a journalist already got news of his passport being impounded months ago. its amazing how the situation can be so nicely tight wrapped till govt decides to release information...... and also how everyone seems to have forgotten abt our dear TT Durai who's getting a big fat pay cheque in middle east now.......... :mad::(

Adidas

Alfrescian
Loyal
think they will bargain for a lesser sentences.
the trial was adjourned for Ming Yi and his lawyer(s) to better prepare for it.