• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

10 Bangalas Already Tak Boleh Tahan. Imagine 1000!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
'I've seen 10. I can't imagine having 1,000 in one place.' MS LIM SIEW LAN: 'There is a mini foreign workers' quarters near my home. I've seen about 10 persons, all men. I can't imagine having 1,000 of these workers congregating in one place. Imagine having them constantly at your doorstep. Would you feel comfortable in your own home? Yes, housing foreign workers is a tough job. But the residents' concerns are as critical.'

ST_IMAGES_SHRALLY17.jpg

Tak boleh tahan also MUST Tahan!

nexus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Safety in Spore will go down the drain if we have that number of foreign workers living in one area. Will the safety and security of singapore end up like what is happening in Msia.

It is time for all spore born sporeans to tell the govt to stop all their rubbish and to send them a CLEAR MESSAGE that ENOUGH is ENOUGH.

A FREE SPORE for ALL SPOREANS!!!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You must respect those bangla. They doing jobs that Singaporean doesn't want. So the are not robbing Singaporean JOB.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must respect those bangla. They doing jobs that Singaporean doesn't want. So the are not robbing Singaporean JOB.

How is this relevant?

ONLY the big bosses who hire the banglas directly benefit from these banglas, so make the big bosses house these people in their big houses. Why must HDB residents be made to pay the price for these big bosses?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How is this relevant?

ONLY the big bosses who hire the banglas directly benefit from these banglas, so make the big bosses house these people in their big houses. Why must HDB residents be made to pay the price for these big bosses?

Yes you right. That why now planing to build more dormitory for them to stay. Better for them to stay in dormitory rather than HDB.

silverspoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
How is this relevant?

ya agreed. All the cost savings go to those bosses...which will of course thanks the government for letting in all these bangala...

Wobble

Alfrescian
Loyal
wrong..they will push to pester the gahment to open the door wider for more bangla to come in