• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

1-on-2

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
6835547_135247479910_2.jpg

Message to Bodycell/Tonychat
You have insulted my honour, therefore I have decided to challenge you to a real fight.
Since you are nuns, I will take up to 3 nuns fight at one time to be fair.
state temple location, date & time following the above form.
If you dare not take up the fight , apologize immediately now and read your scriptures.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
paging for bodycell/tonychat, I give you 1 week to reply to the challenge.

If there is no reply, I take it as you are scared and automatic declare as a lost fight.

I will assume the below apology statement from you :

Please forgive me(us) for my fear, I now bow to you as a greatest form of respect.

two-korean-zen-buddhist-nuns-practice-prostations-in-bodhgaya-in-bihar-A1PB41.jpg

Next action I will take : ptui and accept the apology.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Disclaimer :
If you play cheat and 掉水 for other people or member for this fight, it will be automatic lost fight .this fight is exclusive for you only.

Other 挑战书 I will need time to decide and analyse, as it is better to accept only when one is confident. I'm a human too so I will also have fear in me . Same for you , I'm fair to give you 1 week to decide.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes. This is a civilise fight invitation . I dislike streets illegal fights that can land in jail. Prefer a proper consent but not life & death legal fights.

And I'm running into danger of them being a 武林高手 but no choice, it has to be settled in real fights then behind keyboard.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Message to Bodycell/Tonychat
You have insulted my honour, therefore I have decided to challenge you to a real fight.
Since you are nuns, I will take up to 3 nuns fight at one time to be fair.
state temple location, date & time following the above form.
If the real bodycells/tonychat really accepts your challenge in real life, I will make the effort (especially since I have plenty of free time) to attend, simply because I honestly care about you. :o
I also won't mind revealing my real-life identity to you, to tonychat/bodycells, and to any other sammyboy.com member who bothers to attend. :smile:
And I also dare to become imprisoned if I somehow get charged by the police for assisting you in the fight, even though that's not my intention, simply because I don't want you to fight in the first place and get injured....

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
paging for bodycell/tonychat, I give you 1 week to reply to the challenge.

If there is no reply, I take it as you are scared and automatic declare as a lost fight.
Even if bodycells/tonychat replies, I doubt he will accept your challenge, simply because he has said before that he plans to:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?186449-Most-NSmen-in-their-30s-fail-annual-IPPT&p=1952994#post1952994
... live till 150 years old onwards..hopefully 200 years old too.
just by being a vegan, as if it's not possible to die in any other way! :rolleyes:

If you dare not take up the fight , apologize immediately now and read your scriptures.
And obviously, I don't think he'll apologize. :wink:

Even though I myself am also a vegan, I obviously don't think it will ensure that I will live to even 100 years old, let alone 150 or 200.
I just don't want to contract any disease that is caused by my own fault, i.e. by eating unhealthy, but tasty, food.
But if my sickness is due to my inborn genes, then it's obviously not my fault.
I just hate the feeling of being guilty for my own sufferings, so I try my best to make sure that whenever I have to suffer, it is truly not my fault, but other people's fault. :wink:

As for my own death, as long as I continue living in Singapore until I die, I think it's highly unlikely that I will die in a natural disaster, or by committing suicide, or from some sickness that is caused by eating unhealthy food.
So I can think of only three causes for my future death:
1. sickness caused by my defective inborn genes (wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_defect)
2. accident
3. murder
All of which I'm trying my best to psychologically prepare myself for....

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Disclaimer :
If you play cheat and 掉水 for other people or member for this fight, it will be automatic lost fight
I hope Narong doesn't get involved because he claims to be an ex-murderer:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?226835-I-m-contemplating-leaving-this-forum&p=2410616#post2410616
I thought it was a Kraftwerk thread.
hi Mac kid, remember me as a ex centrepoint kids :biggrin:
tata !
were you involved in the murder case at Centrepoint in the 80s? I was IO case.
If he was even remotely related ill would've known him.
Which of the 9 was he? I'm one of them you know hehe

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the real bodycells/tonychat really accepts your challenge in real life, I will make the effort (especially since I have plenty of free time) to attend, simply because I honestly care about you. :o
I also won't mind revealing my real-life identity to you, to tonychat/bodycells, and to any other sammyboy.com member who bothers to attend. :smile:
And I also dare to become imprisoned if I somehow get charged by the police for assisting you in the fight, even though that's not my intention, simply because I don't want you to fight in the first place and get injured....

Most likely if the fight were to happen, venue will not be disclosed here, but through pm. I does not mind to inform you to garner your support.
As I mentioned, I am very fearful of another jail sentence of losing freedom , so I will arrange it to be as legal as possible. Likely in a MMA center, where 1 of my friend is a member. He takes on legal fights in the ring. And most likely it will not cause death. No weapons will be allowed.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even if bodycells/tonychat replies, I doubt he will accept your challenge, simply because he has said before that he plans to:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?186449-Most-NSmen-in-their-30s-fail-annual-IPPT&p=1952994#post1952994

just by being a vegan, as if it's not possible to die in any other way! :rolleyes:

And obviously, I don't think he'll apologize. :wink:

Even though I myself am also a vegan, I obviously don't think it will ensure that I will live to even 100 years old, let alone 150 or 200.
I just don't want to contract any disease that is caused by my own fault, i.e. by eating unhealthy, but tasty, food.
But if my sickness is due to my inborn genes, then it's obviously not my fault.
I just hate the feeling of being guilty for my own sufferings, so I try my best to make sure that whenever I have to suffer, it is truly not my fault, but other people's fault. :wink:

As for my own death, as long as I continue living in Singapore until I die, I think it's highly unlikely that I will die in a natural disaster, or by committing suicide, or from some sickness that is caused by eating unhealthy food.
So I can think of only three causes for my future death:
1. sickness caused by my defective inborn genes (wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_defect)
2. accident
3. murder
All of which I'm trying my best to psychologically prepare myself for....

Hard to say, maybe in real life he is a good fighter and immediately accept my challenge. Let's wait and see !

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most likely if the fight were to happen, venue will not be disclosed here, but through pm. I does not mind to inform you to garner your support.
Many thanks! I am honoured. :o

As I mentioned, I am very fearful of another jail sentence of losing freedom , so I will arrange it to be as legal as possible. Likely in a MMA center, where 1 of my friend is a member. He takes on legal fights in the ring. And most likely it will not cause death. No weapons will be allowed.
If this fight ever happens, and you win, I think Leongsam should promote you to become the new S-Mod, to assist zhihau! :p

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hard to say, maybe in real life he is a good fighter and immediately accept my challenge. Let's wait and see !
I suspect he has not even seen this thread, even though he has posted a few times today, because I doubt he bothers to visit your profile page or the "Flame War Central" sub-forum; and he has also disabled his bodycells PM, so nobody can PM him.

Maybe you should PM Leongsam and ask him to move this thread to the Courtyard. :p

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many thanks! I am honoured. :o

If this fight ever happens, and you win, I think Leongsam should promote you to become the new S-Mod, to assist zhihau! :p

The stakes are high. If I win , I will demand a special status here for exterminating a proud member.
If I lose , I will have to vanish from here as I will no longer dare to face samsters.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suspect he has not even seen this thread, even though he has posted a few times today, because I doubt he bothers to visit your profile page or the "Flame War Central" sub-forum; and he has also disabled his bodycells PM, so nobody can PM him.

Maybe you should PM Leongsam and ask him to move this thread to the Courtyard. :p

I parked the thread here for 2 reasons.

1. Is a "real fight" request which only will arise when rational arguments is no longer required.
2. the thread will stay on this page for a long time so that he has no reason to miss it.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
I parked the thread here for 2 reasons.

1. Is a "real fight" request which only will arise when rational arguments is no longer required.
2. the thread will stay on this page for a long time so that he has no reason to miss it.
It might also be a good idea for you to include the link to this thread in your signature, so that whenever you post anywhere in the forum (especially if you're replying to bodycells/tonychat), everyone, especially bodycells/tonychat, can see that such a thread exists. :p

But the title of your thread might not be attractive enough because it doesn't say that you're actually challenging bodycells/tonychat to a real-life fight. :o

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It might also be a good idea for you to include the link to this thread in your signature, so that whenever you post anywhere in the forum (especially if you're replying to bodycells/tonychat), everyone, especially bodycells/tonychat, can see that such a thread exists. :p

But the title of your thread might not be attractive enough because it doesn't say that you're actually challenging bodycells/tonychat to a real-life fight. :o

280px-Pigeon_Messengers_(Harper's_Engraving).png

The pigeon already returned representing invitation delivered.

Now waiting for

11809249-3d-render-of-man-front-kick-during-duel-fight-Stock-Photo-cartoon-karate-violence.jpg