• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

1-hour queue forms at Yishun wanton mee stall helmed by ex-Crystal Jade chef

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1632042319064.png

1632042536248.png

https://mothership.sg/2021/09/yishun-wanton-mee/

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I prefer this Tanjong Rhu wanton mee and agree with his review below : Bestest wanton mee i've tried too.

1632043535292.png
1632043616603.png

4A Jalan Batu Jalan Batu Food Centre, 01-18, Singapore (Tanjong Rhu)

AngT780
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile
Still The Best Wanton Mee In Singapore
I have not eaten the Kim Kee wanton mee for more than 6 years.. The taste remains the same as my last tasted.. The soup is so favourable with their ingredients input. The wantons contain pork, water chestnut plus etc. The noodle is well cooked and elastic. Their own style of chilli is the best to go with the noodles.. You will regret if u don't try.
Date of visit: March 2017

Ask AngT780 about Kim Kee

https://www.tripadvisor.com.sg/ShowUserReviews-g294265-d8749546-r771294958-Kim_Kee-Singapore.html#

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes, I eat often at this WTM stall as well!

Next time you go there after you got your WTM go to this stall. His food very very nice yet very cheap. I usually order one chicken drum stick, steam pork or some vege with eggs or fried eggs with sweet black sauce etc... usually all in another 7~8 bucks only, no rice needed. All his cooked food very nice. Then fruit juice from another stall and i slowly enjoy the meals

I usually 2~3 weeks i'll go there once. :P <3

1632047687979.png