• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

1 dead, 2 injured after Lotus supercar crashes on ECP

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I now see LHL's logic ....more billionaires, more crashes and more of them die in sinkapore. Police is kept busy. Casket companies get more business. More expensive cars get bought.

Sinkapore will soon be known as the death bed of billionaires! Well done, LHL.

Orion

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor drives and kill ppl , and gets 6 years jail.

Rich drives and kill ppl gets fine or 6 weeks, most likely "Oh I suffering from depression at that time".

If I rich, I also drives like crazy as the law protects me.

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Charcoal black cina babi should just stick to cow cart driving.
facepalm-emoticon-gif.gif

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no honouring and picture of the deceased hardworking taxi driver perish in the ma-chee-bye falarli murder ?

good riddance this tambi hell driver is taken off the street for good of mankind...

award winning CEO ... unfortunately....not in racing... if he had mowed down innocent taxi or other driver..we have upon us, MA-CHEE-BYE part II

I don't know why but was does it seem that the papers like to praise these shit skins. Imagine if it was a chinese looking man instead i doubt he would get that much praise but did ma chi get any praises or not i cannot remember but i do recall china ppl getting condemned for it.

Today's article in NewPaper featured the driver - some enterprising entrepreneur, Roman Catholic since funeral was held in Catholic Church. Wtf, they made him out like some kind of hero!!! And this fella was probably stone drunk, driving his 'super car' along ECP and managing to end up other side of ECP which is no mean feat and unfortunately getting himself killed in the process!!

This filthy shit skin should be burning in hell and thank god there's one less shit skin in the world especially a reckless fucker like him but the odd thing is why doesn't he get condmnned for his actions in which he cause the accident to the other 2 drivers but thankfully didn't kill them but why didn't this fucker get flamed for it.

Condolences to the family of the deceased. But the Lotus Elise 1.6 is not a super-car. At best, it is a sports car or a boy racer. The Elise is like a go kart for the road. It is made of fiberglass, like the Esprit.

Not surprising considering it's driven by this shit skin. Probably has no money to buy an actual super car.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no honouring and picture of the deceased hardworking taxi driver perish in the ma-chee-bye falarli murder ?

good riddance this tambi hell driver is taken off the street for good of mankind...

award winning CEO ... unfortunately....not in racing... if he had mowed down innocent taxi or other driver..we have upon us, MA-CHEE-BYE part II

And no word in the brothel press about the two innocent drivers who were driving on the correct side of the road, and minding their own business when this "supercar" comes flying over from the other side of the road.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal

If nothing is done on these speeding supercar...then wait for Ma Chi episode II,,, where another
rich spoilt brat beat the red light and kill innocent victims..then the grieving family can take a manslaughter case against the transport minister for not doing his job in protecting innocent citizens.

Why our million dollar minister will only react if more fatalities arises..Can they be more pro-active and save lives first..?????

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If nothing is done on these speeding supercar...then wait for Ma Chi episode II,,, where another
rich spoilt brat beat the red light and kill innocent victims..then the grieving family can take a manslaughter case against the transport minister for not doing his job in protecting innocent citizens.

Why our million dollar minister will only react if more fatalities arises..Can they be more pro-active and save lives first..?????

Our ministars adopt the American way lah , if it ain't broke don't fix it :eek:
Anyways they are hell bent on fixing the Opposition right now
:rolleyes:

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fully agree.

The command of language and number of errors in spelling and grammar and sentence construction is terrible. Some of the most embarrassing ones are from Asiaone website.

They have plural where plural cannot exist. You have to read the unnaturally lengthy sentences three times before you can figure out what they are trying to communicate. And lots more..

I am seriously wondering who they hired to write and edit the articles? Outsourced to India?

Did the driver of the Lotus car die in the accident? Good luck finding that out from the crappy article! :rolleyes:

How did those twits manage to graduate from journalism school?