• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

1,000 PRC women aiming to marry Singaporeans

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Mean Sugar Cane And Not Sugar Daddy ?

u marry a prc = marry a village
:eek:

I still don't understand the part about Hainanese or Vietnamese brides. The local single ladies are getting more by the days ? I saw a group of women in their late 20s or early 30s gathered at a coffee shop having something or just talking in the middle of the night. They don't look like hostess because they dressed like professionals or office workers. They were looking my way when I walked to the counter to order a packet of coffee and buns for the next day's breakfast. This contingent of singles is getting bigger ?

[video=youtube;HWLYFBUUh3w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWLYFBUUh3w[/video]

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: You Mean Sugar Cane And Not Sugar Daddy ?

singaporean singles are swelling in numbers...those who hit 30 and not hinged yet will remain on the shelf liao....so many singles you see lor yourself....even in my kopitiam, so many not married....they eat alone...poor souls....those days we married the moment we left school!!! and we produced the moment we got married...now look at all the pathetic singles....so lonely and then very quickly they become old .poor things.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I still don't understand the part about Hainanese or Vietnamese brides. The local single ladies are getting more by the days ? I saw a group of women in their late 20s or early 30s gathered at a coffee shop having something or just talking in the middle of the night. They don't look like hostess because they dressed like professionals or office workers. They were looking my way when I walked to the counter to order a packet of coffee and buns for the next day's breakfast. This contingent of singles is getting bigger ?
maybe.

for e.g.
the ladies you saw are professionals, do u tink she can accept delivery guy or store man?
but if a man is a professional, do you tink he can accept a factory worker?

if there are more single woman which also mean there are more single man.
how come this 2 contingent of singles are not attached?:rolleyes:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

maybe.

for e.g.
the ladies you saw are professionals, do u tink she can accept delivery guy or store man?
but if a man is a professional, do you tink he can accept a factory worker?

if there are more single woman which also mean there are more single man.
how come this 2 contingent of singles are not attached?:rolleyes:

Professional women will never accept a man who earns less than her. That's the hard truth.
A professional man will hook up with a factory worker for sex only. Strictly bonking , nothing else :p
Single women want single men to be their pet and sugar daddy at the same time . Listen to them and buy them gifts. Gucci and Prada only.
Single men only look at women the same way as those in Geylang fish tank , KTV , Massage Parlour etc. $50 - $150 a pop , without Gucci and Prada of course
:biggrin: