• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

08 18 108 21 24 32 369............Who is the most powderful????????

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;3LL4w32Xzgk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LL4w32Xzgk[/video]

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow really an eye opener, bros.
It's like taking a history lesson. I always like to hear things related to ss.
Now then I know I had all along got some numbers wrong. Ha ha... Also so many names never hear before one. Like Gi Leng Kia, Gi Leng San, Gi Leng Hor. Sounds like lizard.
I remember also got 1 ss call Pek Kim Leng right? How come nobody mention? Or is it no such ss?
Anybody know why numbers are use to tag with ss names? What's the story? How were the numbers derived?
I remember last time someone told me 369 was derived from 18 because 3+6+9=18.

Maybe someone can go update wikipedia.
Pek Kim Leng’s Suku just passed away. Should be 76 or thereabouts. On dialysis. Sad ending. Used to see him at Lor 8 Toa Payoh HC on his PMD. Long winded chap. When it comes to fighting, easily one of the best. RIP.