• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

02 Mar 2014 - MRT Breakdown Again

oratedar

Alfrescian
Loyal
who that fatty meat charsiewpau say long time never see people post photos of crowded mrt station? :kma:

http://news.omy.sg/News/Local-News/Dong-Xi-Xian-Di-Tie-12Xiao-Shi-3Yan-Wu-245152

东西线地铁12小时内发生3次延误,樟宜机场朝往丹那美拉方向服务昨晚延误20分钟,今早繁忙时段,勿洛朝往欧南园方向和先驱朝往女皇镇方向的服务,也先后延误15分钟。 刘先生(44岁,资讯科技经理)告诉《新明日报》,他昨晚8时30分左右到樟宜机场送女佣回国后,搭乘地铁往丹那美拉,转车回返波那维斯达,结果遇上地铁延误。 “列车当时在博览站停靠了将近10分钟,工作人员才通过广播说,地铁服务会延误20分钟。5分钟后,这班列车将会暂停服务,叫我们下车等候下一班列车。” 今早险发生第三次延误。完整报道,请翻阅03.03.2014的《新明日报》。 - See more at: http://news.omy.sg/News/Local-News/...2Xiao-Shi-3Yan-Wu-245152#sthash.tIWL6fB3.dpuf

Attachments

• SM_03_03_2014_CJ_5_24369717_24369215_leowpf_x6s_AZ.jpg
    SM_03_03_2014_CJ_5_24369717_24369215_leowpf_x6s_AZ.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 119

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
xingguy, a friend of mine. hes in his 20s, big sized, gym fit.. he say he interested in u :p his birdie. u want? laterz ritz carlton meet. my friend booked a room liao..:wink:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak our SMRT CEO Lesmond say train NEVER Break down its travelling slower only!!

Nowadays SMRT out source cheaper replacement parts from China that's why always break down

and don't last even 6 months, parts Kaput already!! Unreliable Product from Ah Tiong!!

meepokboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
what's new with smrt. breakdowns, train faults, train delays, fare hikes. surprise me something positive, probably i could change my perspective a little