• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

8月十五中秋节

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't mean buttocks..LOL

what u brudders doing on this special day?

nothing special or will eat mooncakes & play with lanterns?

sigh, this year no interesting lanterns..LOL...i mean those small ones that can carry around..not those on displays at chinatown..

jw5

Loyal
The only thing I like about mooncakes is that they were used to transmit secret messages in Heaven Sword & Dragon Sabre. :o

Jade Rabbit

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't mean buttocks..LOL

what u brudders doing on this special day?

nothing special or will eat mooncakes & play with lanterns?

sigh, this year no interesting lanterns..LOL...i mean those small ones that can carry around..not those on displays at chinatown..

Praying to the moon loh. :biggrin: But seriously special prayers, eat mooncake, drink tea, sit outside and enjoy watching the moon (10 mins max).

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

<iframe width="640" height="510" src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/o9bnB0JgIDs?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

... ... ...

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
last time...got this poem...read in cantonese..

月光光,照地堂,年卅晚,摘檳榔,檳榔香,摘子薑,子薑辣,買蒲達,蒲達苦,買豬肚,豬肚肥,買牛皮, 牛皮薄,買菱角,菱角尖,買馬鞭,馬鞭長,起屋樑,屋樑高,買張刀,刀切菜,買籮蓋,籮蓋圓,買隻船,船漏底,沉死個番鬼仔,一個蒲頭,一個沉底。

inside..got mention FTs...the last line

buy a boat...boat leaky...2 ang mohs drop inside water...1 float, 1 sink ... LOL

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where are the Mongolians aka FTs? Wanna kick their asses. :biggrin:

[video=youtube;A7MVSIfe6c8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7MVSIfe6c8[/video]