• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

龙年犯太岁-饶欣龙第一个完蛋。李显龙下一个!Yr of Dragon mis-Fortune

condom_loong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yr of dragon is very bad for anyone with anything to do with dragon, this is the basic rule of Chinese calandar zodiac.

:wink: WP YSL is an example. I need not mention what happened to him.

There will be more and LHL is 1005 on the list. Just watch it arrive.:wink:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oh no...i oso dragon leh...I 12 yo, just grew a few wisps of cock hair...dun wanna return IC so fast. How?

The Philistine

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh no...i oso dragon leh...I 12 yo, just grew a few wisps of cock hair...dun wanna return IC so fast. How?

Why worry? Contrary to popular belief, this year is not the Year of the Dragon. Recent events have shown us that this is actually the Year of the DOG!

Chinese DOG scholar said there were more DOGS than humans in Sinkieland.
FAP DOG defended the foreign DOG's DOG remarks by saying he was born in the Year of the DOG.
Remy Ong ran over a pregant DOG.
Nicole Seah held little DOGS in her arms for a publicity stunt.
Sinkies are only allowed to go into the IRs if they pay an entrance fees. Back to the "good old" colonial days when "Chinese and DOGS are not allowed".
Sinkies are being bullied by foreigners, regarded as second and third class citizens, deprived of jobs and housing, and in general treated like DOGS in their own country.

CONFIRM Year of the DOG! Many DOG years to come!

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yr of dragon is very bad for anyone with anything to do with dragon, this is the basic rule of Chinese calandar zodiac.

:wink: WP YSL is an example. I need not mention what happened to him.

There will be more and LHL is 1005 on the list. Just watch it arrive.:wink:

Hi, you mean the ones with the same animal will be unlucky ?

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope this year my 篮鸟笼 don't suddenly peetjia when I piah my girlfren ! In 2008 happen to me once , nearly get married :(

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope this year my 篮鸟笼 don't suddenly peetjia when I piah my girlfren ! In 2008 happen to me once , nearly get married :(

Never mind one. Get used to it! It happened too many times already. Durex not so strong the way we fucked.

You can feel it immediately. If you felt not fucking rubber then take out at one and change loh.:wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought if u r dragon n its dragon year,,its good for u,,,i really hope pinky super bad luck

It's far more complicated than that. You have to look at the master element of that year versus your personal element, and the lucky and unlucky stars in your sign during that year.

Your sign coincide with the year's sign = 犯太岁
Your sign is six years apart from the year's sign (your enemy zodiac sign) = 冲太岁
Generally, you should be more careful during these two years. It does not mean that you're doomed to rotten luck.

condom_loong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vladimir Putin is from year of Dragon too! 1952 龙年的人物都从年头开始一再倒霉,有人行刺,有人示威反对,被要求下台!

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/foiled-effort-to-kill-putin-revealed/453775.html

Foiled Effort to Kill Putin Revealed
28 February 2012
By Alexander Bratersky

A handout photo distributed Monday shows the apartment where two people were detained and one killed after an explosion in Odessa on Jan. 4.
Reuters
p1.jpg

A handout photo distributed Monday shows the apartment where two people were detained and one killed after an explosion in Odessa on Jan. 4.

Ukrainian and Russian security officials announced Monday that they had uncovered a plot by a Chechen-connected terrorist group to assassinate Prime Minister Vladimir Putin.

News of the plot was broken by the state-owned Channel One television station, whose report said people connected with Chechen terrorist leader Doku Umarov had been arrested in Odessa, Ukraine.

A Federal Security Service representative said terrorists working under Umarov were planning to kill Putin using a mine after the March 4 presidential election.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/af...ocId=CNG.2ff270d6401d539b5e8cb3a161e0d59f.3c1

Anti-Putin march draws thousands in his home city

By Marina Koreneva (AFP) – 3 days ago

SAINT PETERSBURG — Russian protest leader Alexei Navalny led thousands through the streets of Vladimir Putin's native city Saturday demonstrating against his likely return to the Kremlin in March 4 polls.

The demonstration was called a day before thousands more plan to link hands around Moscow in a symbolic show of frustration with the ex-KGB spy's decision to seek a third presidential term after dominating Russia for 12 years.

"The event on March 4 cannot be called an election," Navalny told reporters before heading to the central Moscow Station in Saint Petersburg for the protest.

ALeqM5gsiNQwUbzZCsJJ2JpeJDrRdsl5tQ