• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

黎蛤蟆 & 黃之疯 complained that riot police is using excessive force woh

PretenderSam

Alfrescian
Loyal
癞蛤蟆 & 黃之疯 , the two stupid idiots , told trump that it is all right to protest , loot and burn in the name of human rights wohh. Rioters should be allowed to carry on.

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
for over 100-years, the black did not have true acceptance in USA.
it is the same here in Singapore, the present high salary MPs has no idea what commoner faced on:
gst beyond 7%
PRC, CECA, Philippine foreigner to take up job usd1500 to usd4500.
and I don't expect the high salary MPs would one day wake up their ideas and change their police to pro-singaporean.
for my sake is already late, I will have to do it for my next generation by voting opposition.

come out and play opposition, no matter you are slim, fat or ugly.
its now or never.

PretenderSam

Alfrescian
Loyal
whether it is a 100 hundred years or a thousand years , the white will always look down on the non white. For about 200 years ,the white trash had colonised , invaded and ruled other non white countries. The long period had imbued into the white trash
a sense of false superiority.
In addition , human is born with the instinctive trait of regard other race as inferior. people can suck amdk penis forever , to the amdk they are just a doggie slave.