• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

黃鴻升 aka 小鬼 slipped and fell whilst coming out of bathroom, upgraded to 真鬼! Just in time before the hell gates close!

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
1600267054766.png

知名藝人黃鴻升(小鬼)今(16日)驚傳在北投三合街住家過世,台北市消防局今11點22分接獲黃鴻升家人報案,救護人員到場時他已屍僵,明顯死亡位送醫,享年36歲,經紀人已證實噩耗,表示晚點會公布死因。

Update:
台北市消防局今天上午11時27分接獲報案,救護人員趕抵小鬼位於台北市北投區三合街一段住處時,發現他已經出現屍斑、身體僵硬。警方初步調查,事發時只有小鬼一個人在家裡,研判是從浴室走出來時,不慎滑倒後倒摔傷臥床邊。

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
He'll be joining the rest back to camp, but he'll be enlisting for BMT as a recruit. Who the fuck is he anyway? Never heard of him.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle never heard this name before KNN did a search and found his name is Alien huang KNN my uncle thought he rook rike g.e.m KNN considered yan dao but die young wasted KNN
12705098-gem-1.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What a fucktard! How the hell does one slip and fall to death in his own bathroom?

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tributes From Local Celebs Pour In After Alien Huang's Tragic Death By KENDRA TAN Alien Huang Alien has starred in several Singapore productions, including Mediacorp drama Joys of Life and Michelle Chong’s directorial debut Already Famous. Published16 SEPTEMBER, 2020 UPDATED 18 SEPTEMBER, 2020 BROUGHT TO YOU BY 8 DAYS Alien has starred in several Singapore productions, including Mediacorp drama Joys of Life and Michelle Chong’s directorial debut Already Famous. Following news of Taiwanese singer-actor Alien Huang's sudden death, local stars have taken to social media to express their grief. The 36-year-old was found dead in his Sanhe Street home in Beitou district, Taipei, earlier today (Sep 16). He is suspected to have died after suffering a heart attack and falling down. The exact cause of death has yet to be revealed. The tragic passing of the former 100% Entertainment host came as a shock to many of our artistes, especially those who have worked with him on local productions. Alien starred opposite Rui En and Chew Chor Meng in 2012 Mediacorp drama Joys of Life and was the male lead in Michelle Chong’s debut film Already Famous. He was also a pal of celebrity couple Andie Chen and Kate Pang. 1 of 10Andie Chen and Kate Pang Actor Andie Chen and his wife, actress Kate Pang both posted black squares on Instagram. “You said we would walk until the end,” wrote Andie, while Kate captioned her pic: “We missed the last chance to see you [in person]. We’ll see you again in the next life. We love you forever.” 2 of 10Michelle Chong The actress-director posted several throwback photos of herself with the late star when he was in Singapore to work on her movie Already Famous. “Unbelievable. You will forever be in my heart, my first ever leading man. RIP,” the 43-year-old wrote. 3 of 10Zhong Kunhua YES 933 jock Kunhua had interviewed Alien several times on radio. “I remember there was a period of time Alien would often go on YES 933 to promote his albums. He also popped over a few more times after filming several shows in Singapore. One night, when we were talking about his love for drawing, I invited him to sketch anything he liked. In a mere few seconds, he was done! Too talented,” wrote Kunhua, adding that Alien’s doodle was given away to a listener and that he was unsure if the listener still has it. P/S: The sketch Alien had drawn was of his character in Joys of Life. 4 of 10Lee Teng “What’s wrong with 2020?” Taiwan-born host Lee Teng, who’s had a really tough year, sighed on IG. He later uploaded a black square with this caption: “This is too sudden. I can’t believe it. Brother Alien, rest in peace.” 5 of 10Ann Kok “Rest in peace and in heaven,” actress Ann Kok wrote, along with a crying face emoji and a prayer emoji. 6 of 10JJ Lin “RIP Gui ge,” the pop superstar wrote on an IG story. Alien's nickname was Xiao Gui or Little Ghost in Mandarin. 7 of 10Chew Chor Meng “I’ll never hear you call me “dad” again,” wrote the actor, who played Alien’s father in Joys of Life wrote. 8 of 10Serene Koong The local singer recalled meeting the late star some years back. “We attended this awards ceremony six years ago. I still remember you being a very considerate boy at the celebration dinner after that. You were always careful around me as you were very worried about stepping on my long skirt when we took group photos. When you were there, you made everyone happy and comfortable. Gui ge, I’m so grateful to have met you, to have witnessed how real you are, your dedication and your hard work. Rest in peace,” Serene wrote. 9 of 10Derrick Hoh “2020, you really suck. Rest in peace, bro. I hope we can still discuss our hopes and dreams over drinks in our next lives,” wrote singer Derrick Hoh. He also added the hashtags “Return Alien back to us” and “RIP”. 10 of 10Ian Fang “Unbelievable,” the actor wrote against a black background on IG Story, followed by a screen recording of Alien’s song, ‘Disdain’ Read more at https://www.8days.sg/sceneandheard/...s-pour-in-after-alien-huang-s-tragic-13117154