• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

鸡敗! PAP ChildCare Center BURNT BABY

PAP_Junta

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/msf--polic...cident-at-pap-childcare-centre-035259766.html

MSF, police investigate baby scalding incident at PAP childcare centre

By Jeanette Tan | Yahoo Newsroom*–*2 hours 1 minute ago
View Photo
Yahoo Newsroom - One of three pictures of the unnamed six-month-old infant's burns sustained on his wrist. (Photo from Wendy Foo's Facebook page)
The Ministry of Social and Family development (MSF) and the police are investigating reports that a six-month-old baby suffered second-degree burns at the hands of a caregiver at a PAP Community Foundation (PCF) infant care centre.
According to a Facebook user named Wendy Foo, the unnamed infant, a child of a friend of hers, was being looked after at the government-run Little Wings childcare centre in Boon Lay on Wednesday when his hands were scalded.
Foo's account of the incident, in a post on her Facebook page, revealed that her friend was initially told by a caretaker at the centre over the phone that someone had spilled coffee onto his wrist by accident.
It was accompanied by three pictures she posted of the baby's left wrist, perforated with bubbles, sagging skin and an angry red burn mark on the top side.
"But my friend (said there) wasn't any coffee stain at all," Foo wrote. "So my friend insisted (to be given access to watch) their CCTV (footage), and the video show(ed) differently," she added, without elaborating on what her friend saw instead.
In subsequent comments, she noted that the CCTV camera had only captured "half" of the area of the childcare centre, adding that her friend has withdrawn her baby from the programme.
Foo also said her friend was told by a teacher at the centre that the person in charge was unable to travel there to speak to her because she stays "very far" away, adding that a complaint was lodged with the MSF.
When contacted, a spokesperson for the Early Childhood Development Agency, a subsidiary of the MSF, confirmed it had been informed of the incident and is investigating.
"The safety of our children is of utmost importance," the spokesperson told Yahoo Singapore on Thursday. "ECDA is investigating, and working closely with the centre to ensure that safety guidelines are adhered to."
Local media reported also that the police have also been alerted to the incident and are investigating. Yahoo Singapore has also contacted the PCF for a statement.

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyo! got nothing to do with PAP la.This is human mistake.Who would anyone want to hurt a baby at this age? I believe the person who committed this must be feeling very remorseful now.Lets hope the child had a speedy recovery.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is something truly sick with society when 6-month old infants are placed in the care of strangers in childcare centers.

Why not stay at home and be a proper mother? :rolleyes:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Mothers should look after their own babies instead of subcontracting the job to someone else.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng replies: the staff put her coffee cup on the floor to open windows lah! then the baby smelled nice kopiO aroma leopard crawled to the cup to see what's inside lor! then the hot hot kopiO spilled onto baby's hand lor! :biggrin: now the staff must really go lim kopi liao!

PAP_Junta

Alfrescian
Loyal
lianbeng replies: the staff put her coffee cup on the floor to open windows lah! then the baby smelled nice kopiO aroma leopard crawled to the cup to see what's inside lor! then the hot hot kopiO spilled onto baby's hand lor! :biggrin: now the staff must really go lim kopi liao!

Scandal lah. PAP unreliable.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So....what will u do?
According to ball-less coward sinkie zeddy, wait for 2016 while PAP can continue to burn more babies. I wonder how many babies will be burnt by 2016.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
So....what will u do?
According to ball-less coward sinkie zeddy, wait for 2016 while PAP can continue to burn more babies. I wonder how many babies will be burnt by 2016.

If the baby was a vegan, the outcome would have been a lot different.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes it is. the public's screwed perception that glcs are better and trusted is simply rubbish. if their toilet paper were printed by govt they would buy that. dumb acceptance at work again

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyo! got nothing to do with PAP la.This is human mistake.Who would anyone want to hurt a baby at this age? I believe the person who committed this must be feeling very remorseful now.Lets hope the child had a speedy recovery.

It has everything to do with PAP. Our lives are impacted by government policies in so many ways.
Underfunding of the daycare could be a reason? Staff underpaid? Too many kids and too few staff?
The system will never be held in accountable in sinkapore ...yes, it is always the individual that is to be blamed.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is something truly sick with society when 6-month old infants are placed in the care of strangers in childcare centers.

Why not stay at home and be a proper mother? :rolleyes:

Cost of living so high ...education system so competitive ...don't work where got enough money to pay for flat and tuition?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP brand name is not what it used to be. Maybe it's a case of "new" Sporeans gumming up the system:confused: Or overworked caregivers:confused: We'll probably never know because we can expect them to cover up.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If a woman wants to work, at least wait till the child is older.

That little bugger was only 6 months old! Probably hasn't even started eating solid food yet. There's no better time to bond with a child.

No wonder kids these days are so messed up, creating trouble at Orchard Cineleisure and Clarke Quay. There were problem kids on the streets during my teen days, but none of them are as violent as those of today.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If a woman wants to work, at least wait till the child is older.

That little bugger was only 6 months old! Probably hasn't even started eating solid food yet. There's no better time to bond with a child.

No wonder kids these days are so messed up, creating trouble at Orchard Cineleisure and Clarke Quay. There were problem kids on the streets during my teen days, but none of them are as violent as those of today.

company will make mother resign liao lor if wait any longer.................i know of even high-pay mother going back to work very quickly..........scared job taken by others............or asked to resign..........

obviously not rich since going to PAP childcare.............