• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

高凌風 daughter is chio!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Too big not nice. So big for what? B sexy enough for me ready.

Joetys please note, please intro Thai girl to me not so big one LOL

No need to worry, in Thailand not so big la unlike Vietnam big and juicy but cannot tahan the language.

Personally, I love silicone juggs

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Img250932903.jpg

pics_shgangster_1276866928.jpg
Bro, these 2 are sure different girl! They dun shine like Gao's daughter, more like pros fr "Si Men Tin" of Taipeh! Hahaha...

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
thats why i dont need them for the milk ..i just want the " feel " ..:rolleyes: . to me D cup is just nice .

The cup size has to be proportionate to the built and it has to be firm or it will be like drooping papayas. Small may not turn people on but it is better than humongus that turn people off.