• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

马雅舒 - a hui chinese gal married to ang mo and become han chinese. Her daughter become ang mo

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
1613804471584.png

1613804486487.png

If i fuck her daughter, would my kids become back to yellow chinese? Sometimes ang mo fuck chinese kids look more chinese and vice versa. As long is not shit skins. Shit skins overpowered the lighter skins.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is always the best combo... Korean/Jap/Chinese with Caucasian offsprings will turned out nice usually.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The eldest girl maybe from ang moh first marriage. No hui features at all.
May not be, because our third child, a girl, was almost as blonde as my wife. She has blonde hair till about age 6.
At birth, all our children had blue gray eyes, different hair colour, which changed to hazel and light brown, and which changed to blonde, dark blonde, light brown, and the boys have dark brown hair. As toddlers, all our children had blonde hair. Two have very fair skin, and two are not as tanned as me.