• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

非诚勿扰

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I have to choose from the current crop of 24 girls...

414756EA-520A-4A44-855B-81D4A2E9C9BD-3155-0000026B9A832D55_zps7825ad33.jpg

With some make-up. this gal will surely be an ANG PAI.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Auto vanish better for her. Character wise she got no problem. Just that PRC men will not like her look. As for number 24, knn, really despo pig. Have to keep emphasising she is Master degree. I remembered two episodes ago, there was this young boss of an antique shop. Family business started by the guy's mother. She was almost 10 years older still want to makan that innocent young lamb :biggrin:

Some of those girls who cannot find a guy also asked for it one. Example, that pastry chef and the Xiao Long Nv. Knn, find husband still must go and smell the guy's body. That one is epic :biggrin:
Later got time I go post their pictures here.

The pastry chef and xiao long nu are those dreamers kind. But i do like their looks ! These types probably will auto disappear too.keke

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is the number 1 a cursed number? Girl number 1(Thai girl) surrendered and gave up and look at her replacement! :eek:

20092E8A-0294-499D-82B2-3DDF5B8DDB07-3396-0000027E18868DCA_zpsb3fd8edf.jpg

hahaha, bro I habe bit zong kou wei..this lumber 1 i find gd le. Ecept she need to put on skirt, She got smooth fair skin. If I were to choose, is also another zong kou wei one 5 pedals aka wu duo..she is taken liao.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Current episode, she commented that the male guest too old for her and cannot accept the age difference. She's 35 and the guy is 47. Even commented that after 40 years old never get married must be something wrong.

But this gong chee bye herself was promoting herself to a young guy during last week episode. One of the invited guest/host buay tahan immediately shoot her :biggrin:

Walaneh... the 47 yo guy quite pitiful..if a successful 47 yo sinkie man go there, it could be diff....
I wonder how this pui cheebye going to settle herself..probably also auto disappear, or maybe taken by caucasian man lor

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it could be scripted anyway.:biggrin:
after the show, all go backstage redeem their vouchers. LOL:biggrin:

I do wonder about this too..especially for the other 24 sitting at sidelane. After match success, they immediate hold hand, I wonder what's next. Go bonking ? Or say tata to each other ?
If you have been to gold fish tank, the scene there look a bit similar, machiam call chicken kekeke

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Walaneh... the 47 yo guy quite pitiful..if a successful 47 yo sinkie man go there, it could be diff....
I wonder how this pui cheebye going to settle herself..probably also auto disappear, or maybe taken by caucasian man lor

Latest episode, this Bui Chee Bye 暴灯 for that American guy. Even tried to impress him by speaking in American English but still rejected. Hahaha. Bui never mind leh, but Bui until got attitude problem, then jialat.

刘五朵, good for her lah. That guy is compatible with her in terms of age and look. Last weekend two episodes, another compatible pair is the number 12 愈荷芳

6DCE97CE-BA7B-4890-8479-C65F52B17A1C-564-0000004CCC8BF989_zpsddf2fafd.jpg

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
After she was taken one/two months ago, no more goddess liao :(

14DBBE16-3771-4B32-AB84-D71A81DCC77D-564-0000004DFDE979E0_zpsa1c93090.jpg

Last edited:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Say what you want Bro, i just Love women with Bui Chee Byees..those pong pong type Like curry puffs..:biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I do wonder about this too..especially for the other 24 sitting at sidelane. After match success, they immediate hold hand, I wonder what's next. Go bonking ? Or say tata to each other ?
If you have been to gold fish tank, the scene there look a bit similar, machiam call chicken kekeke

Side girls sometimes not bad one. There was this girl I quite like when they started this 爱转角 thing. Small, sweet, petite. But that phua chee bye kept standing up for those rejected guys. After 3-4 times, I never see her liao. Probably tio banned :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Say what you want Bro, i just Love women with Bui Chee Byees..those pong pong type Like curry puffs..:biggrin:

Gong chee bye you want? You can try to hook that number 24? If you can makan her, I ask AK to publish newspaper and apologise to you :wink:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Any piece of chee bai that's properLy maintained & hygienic shouLd be consummabLe..

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Latest episode, this Bui Chee Bye 暴灯 for that American guy. Even tried to impress him by speaking in American English but still rejected. Hahaha. Bui never mind leh, but Bui until got attitude problem, then jialat.

刘五朵, good for her lah. That guy is compatible with her in terms of age and look. Last weekend two episodes, another compatible pair is the number 12 愈荷芳

6DCE97CE-BA7B-4890-8479-C65F52B17A1C-564-0000004CCC8BF989_zpsddf2fafd.jpg

I feel a bit weird to see lumber 12 standing on left or right. She more suitable to be center. :smile: Luckily this gd looking guy did not fail her. Cheers for them !

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have been following de show. Got 2 hand it out 2 some of des girls despite not being chio, dey still didn give up hopes of finding a soul mate.

From this show, I have learnt that being ugly for men or not chio for women has the power to choose too !