• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

金晨 - a former hui chinese gynmast turn actress that wear cross and rurmored to have many han chinese bf

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
內地男星張超遭前女友踢爆出軌女星金晨被點名同男方過從甚密|香港01|即時娛樂

演员金晨比基尼图片曾出演《雪鹰》尺度太大不敢

金晨:北舞校花的上位史

金晨这一段表演太棒了,一字马前乔真是厉害!不愧是北舞校花啊!_新浪新闻

毕业于北舞的一些明星的旧照:金晨曾是肉肉脸,王丽坤曾是单眼皮

s267o8s7rros405q9s8617s08s364265.jpg

spp9101o6p21474por5ss12qn324spop.jpg

779rs4sr497s47p988nnro3rp5315928.jpg

nrp0n4sq0p34491n8718357108son4o8.jpg

7887q4opr79q421q92sr7n2112s2q967.jpg

Rumoured to have many different han Chinese bf and I dunno who is her han Chinese bf now. Too many! She used to be gymnast and a hui Chinese wear cross and that mean that she is a han tat retain her hui id and dunno wtf is islam. Yeah man! I will wanna fk her.

Last edited:

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not enough meat. She must have survived the torture at xinjiang.
She is from shandong. One look can tell that her family are no longer practicing Islam and alrdy left. Only retain hui id but they are han chinese.

Usually shandong woman is leggy and taller and has sweet voice. Gals are feminine. I love her long legs. Long legs are nice to fk esp those fexible ones.

She is a gymnast so she also will have cute perky white ass and can bend well for doggy.