• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

肥肥恩 Rui En Tested Positive for China Virus

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She's a baby elephant now with many water inside her. What she needs is some good fingering

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Their cheebye very deep inside, your pole must be long.
Some Ba Ba ladies really know how to please their man.
But some have rotten temper, after one or 2 dates. You know it's time to "FAMO" ...

There are sweeter BUI BUI ladies waiting.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some Ba Ba ladies really know how to please their man.
But some have rotten temper, after one or 2 dates. You know it's time to "FAMO" ...

There are sweeter BUI BUI ladies waiting.

Bui En looks like a fucking bitch with rotten temper, this type is fuck and dump.
For me I will flog her cunt.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bui En looks like a fucking bitch with rotten temper, this type is fuck and dump.
For me I will flog her cunt.
You cantonese prostitute descendant criminal liar bastard bully glockman and clones Jeremy Quek are so despicable dishonest dishonorable didn’t follow agreement to stop insulting me and busted your own lies in this 5.5 months and just continue to bust your own lies everyday - with so much cantonese pride - that you attack me because I attack you. Pui!

As per usual you are what your fellow musashi clone accused me to be “hypocritical” and “malicious” and use “Obvious lies and nonsense” when the obvious truth is I was just fighting back terrorists gang up attacks and you glockman using various clones are the terrorist attacker since day one viciously me a virgin a slut whore mistress. Pui!

And you Cantonese scammer are so shameless and despicable busted to be using clones to attack me first already just deny act innocent and turn around to accuse me the attacker. Pui!

And while viciously bullying me using malicious obvious lies and nonsense ganging up with fellow cantonese prostitute descendant sweetiepie and nightsafari aka strawberry and ah Meng etc you think you can just act like you are a good person can act innocent start threads or reply in other people threads act victim of Ntuc or pap bullying you. That’s how despicable and shameless you Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant are. Pui!

Flying Horse

Alfrescian
Loyal
why all these 'superstars' all start announcing their positive status, pap wants to open up like europe, no vaccines no masks?
Sounds like they are all lining up one by one to announce they're Positive....after Ng Eng Hian. Must be MediaCorp Omicron drama plot.