• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 看: why Ah neh and be ban in Singapore... caused MRT delayed...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
There’s a warning before the start of the scene

768D6A73-203F-451D-B741-853C731584A8.png

I don’t find anything upsetting at all in fact it’s pretty funny

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
There’s a warning before the start of the scene

View attachment 43105

I don’t find anything upsetting at all in fact it’s pretty funny

I don't find it upsetting either in fact it brings joy to my life to see Darwin's theories being validated on video. I hope to see more of such videos in the coming days and weeks.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

I just dunno how they get to become so many.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

I just dunno how they get to become so many.

Perhaps the Chinese and the Ah Nehs are fully aware that they are dumb so they what they lack in quality they make up for in quantity.

Ang Mohs are the best. Despite the fact that they are a minority group they still dominate in all areas.

The Burmese are doing very well too.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Burmese doing well to rape, burn villages, kill.... Ah nehs in for the run, could b dethrone in weeks

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing suprising lah,everyday u see ah nehs crossing serangoon road u know they are asking to be crashed .It's part of thrill of life in this boring city.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I pass by a road sign along Leonie Road often on the Bukit Brown Cemetery side, it says ANIMAL CROSSING...they should place this warning sign at place where there are a lot of ah nehs & ah tiongs....ANIMAL CROSSING!