• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

王李丹妮 - Mongolian chio bu that earn big money in China and love China

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
1611666354359.png

1611666374137.png

1611666450864.png

1611666461269.png
1611666469740.png

1611666469595.png

1611666482680.png

1611666519628.png

1611666532181.png

1611666547213.png

She is highly likely trading her cb to the wealthy hans. I will also will come up and fk her once i become rich.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
[QUOTE="ilovechinesegal, post: 3312690, member:

She is highly likely trading her cb to the wealthy hans. I will also will come up and fk her once i become rich.
[/QUOTE]
That may take some time. By then, she will be old and haggard

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
[QUOTE="ilovechinesegal, post: 3312690, member:

[/QUOTE]
Then nvm! There will be bound to have alot of mongolians trading their cb to the wealthy hans. I also could try on other 56 minorities particularly hui and uyghur and many more as long is fair yellow skin.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then nvm! There will be bound to have alot of mongolians trading their cb to the wealthy hans. I also could try on other 56 minorities particularly hui and uyghur and many more as long is fair yellow skin.
[/QUOTE]
Yes! Stick to fair yellow skin the best. This one is all tanned.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes! Stick to fair yellow skin the best. This one is all tanned.
[/QUOTE]
No u color bind? She is yellow skin and totally look like chinese. Mongolians look like chinese would be very beautiful and seductive. Love her yellow boobs!

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is mongolian. You need jagged teeth before she feels any sensation.

This is are typical mongolian men. You think you can match? Even Japanese lost their sumo champions to Mongolians.

View attachment 102671
But she lick han's asshole. She has been trading her cb to the wealthy hans and she love China very much. She speak and write mandarin very well. Dont believe so much on western media. Mongolian gals also like and want to be han chinese!