• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 林莎 is very KEYI, if she is my wife, confirm every night also Piak her hard!!

evonne chua

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hpn1Gth.jpg

4r6xsJt.jpg

rMClJgk.jpg

GQw1af5.jpg

bC6CxGc.jpg

9O4KqVK.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Beautiful face is everlasting .... the face feature never change.

I know a man has a beautiful wife.... he regretted to have her saying must keep and watch her everytime.... very busy and a tiring job like on guard duty....

There are always flies, crocoaches, spiders, snakes creatures going after her... at home or wherever places she been...

I said I am no different... I am bee looking for honey.... see her want to fuck her too...

So if my hand is longer than yours I come take her away from you ... even at age 50+ she kenna dipped by angmoh stick... he loses her...