• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 来了: anti-masking law apply in HK soon...

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's amusing and entertaining to see the stupidity of the Hongkies destroying their own city. They have a bright future but they don't see it. LOL

Sheer stupidity and utterly short-sighted. In England, it's called cutting off the nose to spite the face! :frown:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's amusing and entertaining to see the stupidity of the Hongkies destroying their own city. They have a bright future but they don't see it. LOL

Makes very good entertainment...I always wait on Monday to download the latest youtube protest video over the weekend.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me too. And learn something new from this crazy millennial kids using technology to upset themselves.... spent so much money to mask and dress themselves up look like crocoaches..

Wear mask to riot to get freedom of what???? Make us laugh at their Trump stupidity...

Wear masks cannot see yr face, say to give you the option of what you want but they cannot prove they are the person behind the mask in the riot.... how to give if we dont know them from their faces....

And if they face up they are the one behind mask, good, by law you are committing a state crime, go to jail for 10 years first, then go claim the options given to them later....

Makes very good entertainment...I always wait on Monday to download the latest youtube protest video over the weekend.

Last edited: