• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 昨晚,我遇见雪儿了

xiaodami

Alfrescian
Loyal
我同意。:wink:

Since AhMeng/"Joseph" is a straight man who fears death, I suspect he is unlikely to commit suicide; and also unlikely to provoke certain kinds of people in real life who are more likely to commit murder. :wink:
Therefore, I suspect he will most likely die either in an accident or because of some illness. :wink:

As for when exactly he or anyone else (including myself) will die, that is not important as long as we psychologically prepare (i.e. by trying our best to repent and atone for our sins) our souls to depart from our bodies everyday, especially before we go to sleep because we could simply die in our sleep. :wink:

wikipedia.org/wiki/Brugada_syndrome
wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudden_Adult_Death_Syndrome (SADS)

ACJC student dies 3 days before release of A-level results
news.asiaone.com/News/Latest%2BNews/Singapore/Story/A1Story20120304-331505.html
(Monday, Mar 05, 2012)

Part-time student, 26, dies suddenly in his sleep
news.asiaone.com/News/Latest%2BNews/Singapore/Story/A1Story20120523-347969.html
(Wednesday, May 23, 2012)

Teen dies in his sleep
news.asiaone.com/News/Latest+News/Edvantage/Story/A1Story20121002-375056.html
(Thursday, Oct 04, 2012)

你为何把交谈脱线呢? :confused:

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
gina-gershon-quote-im-not-a-lesbian-but-my-girlfriend-is.jpg

是吗?

大米哥, 这是电影 ”Bound”。你也有看过?:)

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
Joanne, my comments/questions :

1. Is this a true life experience or something crafted out of your silly, though I must admit, pretty creative imagination?

2. If this is fiction, not bad, but I still find that you have used too many 'cheem' chinese words. Your chinese idioms aka chengyu level is pretty good.

3. I always believe that writers need a certain level of real life experience in order to conjure reality in the stories they write. Presumably, either you have indeed experienced these events in your personal life or have seen them happening to your loved ones or friends.

4. Good job, keep it up. I am your supporter! :wink:

汪峰哥, 谢了。但,我不想和您多聊,因,你和你那些闹事哥们都非常讨厌。要闹去别地方闹吧。

xiaodami

Alfrescian
Loyal
大米哥, 这是电影 ”Bound”。你也有看过?:)

Jo 妹, 是的。你可看以下的 Youtube :o

[video=youtube;YpTF_zr7rNA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpTF_zr7rNA&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DY pTF_zr7rNA&has_verified=1[/video]

Gina Gershon 好性感,对吗?:smile:

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
汪峰哥, 谢了。但,我不想和您多聊,因,你和你那些闹事哥们都非常讨厌。要闹去别地方闹吧。

No worries. Continue your posts. I do enjoy reading your stories. I don't give a flying fuck whether they are real or created out of your imagination.

Jiayou Jiayou :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

xiaodami

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello 大米哥!算了吧,wiki哥 也叫我不需要理这些闹事疯狗,你也应该这样做吧 :)

Jo 妹,在这混的男人,99.9%都不是好人,妳最好别写私人历经。如需要,妳可 P m 我。别上了贼船才后悔啊。。。

要记得 - 来者不善,善者不来...

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jo 妹,在这混的男人,99.9%都不是好人,妳最好别写私人历经。如需要,妳可 P m 我。别上了贼船才后悔啊。。。

要记得 - 来者不善,善者不来...

I cannot agree with the statement "在这混的男人,99.9%都不是好人".

That leaves you as the only good and humble man.

We are all good men. Some are just more good than others.

a few good men.jpeg

Starring Wangfeng as Jack Nicholson, Chew as Tom Cruise and Joanne as Demi Moore.

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would say that leaves AhMeng (since xiaodami is probably AhMeng's clone) as the only "good" man who has deigned to "grace" this forum with his presence, which obviously contradicts "善者不来". :wink:

Last edited:

xiaodami

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cannot agree with the statement "在这混的男人,99.9%都不是好人".

We are all good men. Some are just more good than others.

View attachment 28212

Starring Wangfeng as Jack Nicholson, Chew as Tom Cruise and Joanne as Demi Moore.

我有说我是男人吗?你所说的话就像这里那些无聊男人。

xiaodami

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would say that leaves AhMeng (since xiaodami is probably AhMeng's clone) as the only "good" man who has deigned to "grace" this forum with his presence, which obviously contradicts "善者不来". :wink:

你根本是个无聊的 troll. 大家看了都反感。你和你汪峰好朋去别地方闹吧。厚脸皮的变态老。

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Denying that you're a man all the more proves that you are indeed a man. :wink:

你根本是个无聊的 troll. 大家看了都反感。你和你汪峰好朋去别地方闹吧。厚脸皮的变态老。
This all the more proves that you are indeed a troll, even if I am also one. :wink:

Also, you have now been added to my list of "Joanne" supporters/protectors, joining Wangfeng:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?235071-Chootchiew-message-to-all-leaders-and-management-people&p=2506552#post2506552
:p

Last edited:

xiaodami

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jo 妹, 我刚才发帖了个 Youtube,但是不知为何没在 Thread里,我在发帖以下。。。你看了一定会想起雪儿。

这1996电影是 “Bound”, 好心动又美满的一段感情。。。

[video=youtube;YpTF_zr7rNA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpTF_zr7rNA&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DY pTF_zr7rNA&has_verified=1[/video]

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
jo 妹, 我刚才发帖了个 youtube,但是不知为何没在 thread里,我在发帖以下。。。你看了一定会想起雪儿。

这1996电影是 “bound”, 好心动又美满的一段感情。。。

大米,。。。 pm谈吧。。。你吓到我了。。。

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Okay , you are not a man. I get it. But to swipe the tar brush across all men in Sbf as no gooders is wrong, no matter how much you hate them. Women can be just as bad. There are many con-women in sbf. But we reckon there are also good women too.... like Samantha Leong.:wink:

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
这里的人通通都有病,包括我,白米.

reminds me of Aces Go Places by Sam Hui. Qing San staff asked...Are you a imh patient. Replied "NO". Staff said imh patient will not admit they are mad, so up Qing San lorry. Changed answer "YES". Since is mad also up lorry !

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
reminds me of Aces Go Places by Sam Hui. Qing San staff asked...Are you a imh patient. Replied "NO". Staff said imh patient will not admit they are mad, so up Qing San lorry. Changed answer "YES". Since is mad also up lorry !

Sir Choot, if you had noticed thus far, he has never responded to any of my specific charges against him. Now you know why. :wink: