• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

新加坡2011年大选提名日李光耀自动中选事件报告视频

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
See how lah... I am not faithful as a parliamentarian. To me - be a parliamentarian is alike a vegetarian, I rather be a bloody savage! :eek::rolleyes::biggrin:

Because that works better for me and I am able to do better in this business. For me to be a saint and go to heaven is so boring....:p:p:p:p

Something that LKy need to fully understand and appreciate.:wink:

I set out this path since before GE2006, and everyone knows that I had fully prepared to fight paying the price of bankruptcy and electoral disqualifications. It IS THE ONLY WAY to get a breakthrough in this whole history of games played all in accordance with famiLEE LEEgime's rules, you don't have someone to brutally shaft something hard up their lame ass then NOTHING ever will change.

Now you see today? It worked perfectly after shafting something stiff up their asshole. And no one can deny the solid facts.:cool:

Last edited:

insomia23

Alfrescian
Loyal
but make sure if 2016 you come out to participate hor you dont last minute ask people for fund raising and then get those type of late comers nominees hor.

i am not against you but i am really very angry when i try to contact you and you never even bother to reply me or to tell me if the funds already raised. you remembered i told you on the phone i am meeting 3 friends to raise the 32k that night???

insomia23

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
but make sure if 2016 you come out to participate hor you dont last minute ask people for fund raising and then get those type of late comers nominees hor.

i am not against you but i am really very angry when i try to contact you and you never even bother to reply me or to tell me if the funds already raised. you remembered i told you on the phone i am meeting 3 friends to raise the 32k that night???

insomia23

Sorry for the missed calls. Got many missed calls during GE, reporters, supporters etc, especially that fund raising night, BERI JIA-LAT (extreme) can not manage the phone, while I talk to people on the line, other callers rings in, all missed calls, when so many missed, can not track and call back any more.:(:(

I am carrying a 1kg battery around these days just to keep phone & camera battery charged. Or else sure die...:p