• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

周杰伦哭了福州演唱会歌迷点歌《枫》#周杰伦演唱会 #周杰伦哭了#周杰伦

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal

(Video) Jay Chou Bursts Into Tears After Hearing Male Fan’s Confession During Concert

There’s no denying that celebrities and fans can build a strong emotional bond. Recently, Taiwanese singer Jay Chou (周杰伦) teared up at a concert after hearing the sincere story of a male fan who has supported him for years.

The Mandopop icon recently performed in Fuzhou, China, for his sold-out Carnival World Tour concert. As part of the concert agenda, Jay picked a member of the audience to request a song for him to perform. After scanning the audience, the singer chose a male fan with a poster that caught his eye. It turns out the fan had been a long-time supporter as he revealed, “This is the third time I have met Jay Chou.” He said he met the singer in 2012 at Ximen and in 2015 in Yorkshire, England when Jay married Hannah Quinlivan (昆凌).

2-23.jpg
SOURCES: CHINA PRESS & YOUTUBE (zero chao)
3-22.jpg
SOURCES: CHINA PRESS

The fan continued to praise Jay before introducing his girlfriend, whom he met because they were Jay Chou fans. He added, “I think many people in the audience have different life trajectories, but when we listen to Jay’s songs, we would eventually walk together.” The fan confessed, “I have seen many singers over the years. Some have faded out, some have reappeared. But in my heart, Jay, you are like the star. You are like the sun who will always be there. We (fans) will become your stars and we’ll shine listening to your songs.”

After hearing the fan, Jay couldn’t help but be overwhelmed by the sincere confession and genuine praise. The vocalist started to tear up as he began singing the requested song, “Maple Leaf (楓)”. He also repeatedly wiped his tears with his shirt sleeve. The moment also went viral on Chinese social media, with many claiming this was the first time they saw Jay cry on stage. Many fans also said they were also moved by the fan’s words.

After the concert ended, Jay took to social media to thank his fans and address the viral moment. The public figure wrote, “I don’t usually shed tears so casually. I don’t know if it’s because I’ve become a father. However, I want to thank the friend who requested the song. I will continue to work hard to be the sun of my fans.”

4-23.jpg
SOURCES: YOUTUBE (zero chao)
5-20.jpg
SOURCE: INSTAGRAM (@jaychou)

We’re sure many can relate to how the male fan felt towards Jay Chou – and it’s good that the star knows how loved he is.