• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

原来 UOB is so cui one

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
1660225792931.png

https://shrtcô.de/551TnS

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most likely the culprits are CECA shitskins working in the bank IT dept. Exposing them will only bring further damage to the bank.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's the work of the fucking CECA Kelings lah working in the bank. I have no doubts that these Singapore based Kelings are part of a syndicate in cahoots with their countrymen back home who are operating scam centres in some dingy offices of Mumbai.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's the work of the fucking CECA Kelings lah working in the bank. I have no doubts that these Singapore based Kelings are part of a syndicate in cahoots with their countrymen back home who are operating scam centres in some dingy offices of Mumbai.
OCBC is the worst, you try visiting their IT department in town, like little india CECA.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OCBC is the worst, you try visiting their IT department in town, like little india CECA.
I long closed down my 2 OCBC accounts. For salary no choice, still need use POSB. Apart from that I use my 2 Maybank cards for any online shopping. I think among all the banks, Maybank still employ many local staff.