• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

东京陪酒女 ... Hostesses In Tokyo ...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

b20123330820521848196.jpg

<span style="font-family: 楷体_GB2312,楷体;">
整个日本,女性在就业上仍然受到公然的歧视。

1986年日本颁布了《平等就业机会法》,但日本女性至今仍面临着收入低、升迁难以及多为临时岗位等工作上的问题。

在日本,只有65%的女性受过高等教育,她们的平均收入只是男性收入的三分之一。

图为2012年5月9日,日本东京,21岁的陪酒女阿雅,正在与一名顾客聊天。

她说她非常想放弃陪酒女的工作,但是她没有什么文凭,她不知道除了陪酒女的工作外,她还可以做什么。

</span>

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

b20123330820531916303.jpg

2012年5月21日,日本东京,31岁的朱莉,酒吧陪酒女,她曾经在东京成田机场的免税商店工作,她说一点也不怀念当时的工作,“白天的工作,他们叫我做什么我就做什么,那是任何人都可以做的工作。”

</span>

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

b20123330820542069362.jpg

由于日本持续的经济不景气,女性相较男性,在就业上受到更大的冲击。

对东京的陪酒女来说,800多家酒吧的消失,将带给她们新的挑战。

图为2012年6月22日,日本东京,一家酒吧更衣室内的烟灰缸,熄灭的烟头上留着陪酒女的唇印。

</span>

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I understand their despair. Look at their eyes. They are really slaves mentally and spiritually already. Even if they manage to make enough to leave the system, they are floating corpses. It is different from the other kind that want Prada bags.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I understand their despair. Look at their eyes. They are really slaves mentally and spiritually already. Even if they manage to make enough to leave the system, they are floating corpses. It is different from the other kind that want Prada bags.

Just like Sinkies worked hard for their condos, cars, holidays, education and status.
Day in day out with their high falutin titles and at the end of it all they have actually missed it all.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just like Sinkies worked hard for their condos, cars, holidays, education and status.
Day in day out with their high falutin titles and at the end of it all they have actually missed it all.

What did we miss, Bro?

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can tell you you'll be surprised what sort of language comes out of these hostesses mouth when they speak. :biggrin:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can tell you you'll be surprised what sort of language comes out of these hostesses mouth when they speak. :biggrin:

That applies even for our MPs. Once in fifty years. It is ponding. YOG spending not expensive I would do it all over again.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this thread remind me of drifter da_ge.

drifter, please take care where ever u r floating.:smile:

Last edited:

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same as any HFJ joint what? Go selegie whole building all got girl accompany u drink
Whats so special

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Usually they don't serve gaijin nor alien. Even if they does, it's not cheap too!

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Believe me these two are PRCs. I find a lot of them working in the service industry especially waiters and waitresses in Japan. Like Singapore I guess Japan cannot do away with cheap foreign labours too.