• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

【COMMUNITY SERVICE】 Australian Registered Migration Agent - Free Initial Assessment

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 【COMMUNITY SERVICE】 Australian Registered Migration Agent - Free Initial Assessme

Thanks Neddy. That is my registration information and contact details.

Like Neddy said, migrating is a very important event in any person's life. You should entrust the application to a professional with the right credentials.

You are welcomed. I will PM you if I need your help.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 【COMMUNITY SERVICE】 Australian Registered Migration Agent - Free Initial Assessme

u must live in 'Chinthrop'...

Hey, you are at Booragoon? We always shop at Garden City... it's the closest thing to Orchard Rd style shopping centres SOR; perhaps Carousel being the other one.

Should meet up for kopi sometime.

888Migration

Alfrescian (S)

Hey, you are at Booragoon? We always shop at Garden City... it's the closest thing to Orchard Rd style shopping centres SOR; perhaps Carousel being the other one.

Should meet up for kopi sometime.

Being close to Ardross and Applecross, I've always found that Garden City seem to attract a more atas crowd than Carousel..... :biggrin:

My office is in the Riseley corporate centre at Garden City. I'm literally located between ANZ and Suncorp banks.

We can have kopi at the coffee club or dome, otherwise I can make you some in my office. Contact me when you are in the area. :wink:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Chinthrop occupied by mudlanders, singkies and indon...something about the uni there

Winthrop is Indo suburb lah ......... Anyway, SOR is where most SE Asian migrants live......... NOR is where the Poms and Irish congregate.

MenghidupKehadapan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sorry, but what does the 457 scam entail? I'm on a 457 and just curious.

I have a 457 visa scam here that they are in desperate need to get out of. Would you be interested in taking?

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal

Basically paid close to 100k usd to agent, promised job here under 457, came over and told there are no job for them, end up they have to pay the company their supposedly monthly salary in cash so as to be redepositted back into their account minus tax, super, etc. The job they applied for was a high level profession, which works out to mean they get to lose close to 1.6k a month.
Sorry, but what does the 457 scam entail? I'm on a 457 and just curious.

Heavanel

Alfrescian
Loyal

Western Australia, Queensland and Northern Territory still needs engineers.

No wonder, 'cause I dont see the demand in Melbourne now. Melb not very good timing for engineers.

mei mei

Alfrescian
Loyal

Basically paid close to 100k usd to agent, promised job here under 457, came over and told there are no job for them

Paid $100,000 to agent? Migration agents make more money than lawyers!

mei mei

Alfrescian
Loyal

No wonder, 'cause I dont see the demand in Melbourne now. Melb not very good timing for engineers.

No Melbourne, never mind. Start small. Go Western Australia, Queensland and Northern Territory first. When established in Australia, then apply for job in Melbourne.

888Migration

Alfrescian (S)

Idiots are quick to part with their money......

This kind of under table deal is why crooks make a hell lot more money than people like me who try to do good by the client, slog and go by the book.

But paper cannot contain fire..... when shit hits the fan, not only do you not get any money back, you will also lose your chance at the lifestyle you always wanted.

That's why sensible people will still go to reputable agents to do the job.

Last edited:

mei mei

Alfrescian
Loyal

They are idiots to have paid that much.

To use the Singapore's "Double confirm" term, that is double idiots. Even at $10,000, it is on the high side.

mei mei

Alfrescian
Loyal

For sure, if one has to use an agent, reputable and licensed agents are the way to go.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal

Exactly, which is why I still haven't given them your details till they asked for it. They are a very "troublesome" case. They have been going to local churches to "seek" help. I don't pity a bit for being idiots. I blame the husband for making this hasty decision.

Idiots are quick to part with their money......

This kind of under table deal is why crooks make a hell lot more money than people like me who try to do good by the client, slog and go by the book.

But paper cannot contain fire..... when shit hits the fan, not only do you not get any money back, you will also lose your chance at the lifestyle you always wanted.

Heavanel

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't know about the market now but I remember in 2005 I paid agent $3k only yes $3k.....$100k??!!!

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal

I've done all the migration paperwork myself. I won't even give $3K. The aussie govt has clear rules and regulations you just have to spend time and effort to look through them. As others and myself have pointed out, they are idiots. I'm not joking about the $100K AUD. That was really what they told me, and they even said it was the "cheapest" and comes from a "well-reputed" agency.

I don't know about the market now but I remember in 2005 I paid agent $3k only yes $3k.....$100k??!!!