• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

☆☆☆ World Cup 2014 Photos ☆☆☆

Rossi

Alfrescian
Loyal

56358351735.jpg

Messi : Iranians are brave! How come only one covered his balls??

Rossi

Alfrescian
Loyal

533563514335.jpg

Messi : Alamak! We won by only one goal again! How to face our backers? Don't blame us because Iranians defended with 11 men !!

Rossi

Alfrescian
Loyal

3835263516435.jpg

Aguero : So embarrassing that i still haven't score after two games. Worse is my former father-in-law is present in this game!

Last edited:

Rossi

Alfrescian
Loyal

473521355835.jpg

Neuer : Have u guys taken cooling water by the bucket loads? Because it will be farking hot and Ghanaians are used to this climate.

Muller : No i haven't.

Hummels : Bucket loads? We'll be bloated!

Last edited:

Rossi

Alfrescian
Loyal

155353356335.jpg

Podolski : Congrats on your goal to match fatty Ronaldo.

Klose : You should look at how fat he is now and he is only one year my senior.

GuillermoOchoa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

article-2670022-1F213BC300000578-100_634x581.jpg

Now you see stars! The back page of German daily Bild anticipates Klinsmann and his USA team will be handed a beating against Germany

|Hulk|

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

thepassion.gif

miguel-hererra-celebration-cuatro.gif

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Dxsfypzjc1g?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ulYLlTgl1r4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited: