• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

“Don’t put your dirty tray next to my kids!” – Diner’s attempt to return food tray triggers dispute at Clementi Mall

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheebye bitch asking for a kick to the face
IMG_0253.GIF

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All these low-class aggressive traits of a Sinkie parent is symptomatic of the amount of stress they face in their daily lives. Over-sized but fragile egos; delusional sense of self-worth; primordial territorial instincts over such a petty thing as table space; over-protective of their kids and so on. There is no Singapore Spirit to talk about.
Singapore really tak boleh!

This.....something about sinkie that makes them so self centered,petty,overly self entitled,hyprsensitivity and ego easily bruised and low ses.and the whole mentality is reflected in the national mindset and government level too,just look at how singpore deal with foreign affairs and differences in opinion.

Last edited:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
you should've fucked them, or do the same I did - to put those used items back on their table and see their reaction - priceless! :cool:

My wife and I were simply astounded to say or do anything. I didn't even swear my usual silent "chibai" in my mind. The only thing that went through my mind was "WOW" at the sheer lack of inconsideration and poor manners.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My wife and I were simply astounded to say or do anything. I didn't even swear my usual silent "chibai" in my mind. The only thing that went through my mind was "WOW" at the sheer lack of inconsideration and poor manners.
it wasn't the first time encountering these fucktards, so it was a consequential reaction to dish out some proper manners and social justice to what goes around :whistling:

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
it wasn't the first time encountering these fucktards, so it was a consequential reaction to dish out some proper manners and social justice to what goes around :whistling:
The same fucktards will think that the public toilets are not exclusive, so they believe they have every right to spit into the urinal while you are urinating or throw a used tampon into the shithole in your cubicle while you are unloading waste. If you attempt to give them a piece of your mind and an education on civics and moral, they will ask you to buy your own toilet.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The same fucktards will think that the public toilets are not exclusive, so they believe they have every right to spit into the urinal while you are urinating or throw a used tampon into the shithole in your cubicle while you are unloading waste. If you attempt to give them a piece of your mind and an education on civics and moral, they will ask you to buy your own toilet.
have not encountered above situations before (especially not on the tampon issue :sick:), but if any idiot spits into the urinal whilst someone is using it has to deserve an education on civility, via fist to face :x3:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
have not encountered above situations before (especially not on the tampon issue :sick:), but if any idiot spits into the urinal whilst someone is using it has to deserve an education on civility, via fist to face :x3:

Why would anyone spit into a urinal someone else is using unless that person is...totally gay?besides gay men don't spit,they are usually neat,tidy,well groomed and lean men in their late 20s,30s who are unmarried and get along well with women.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why would anyone spit into a urinal someone else is using unless that person is...totally gay?besides gay men don't spit,they are usually neat,tidy,well groomed and lean men in their late 20s,30s who are unmarried and get along well with women.
hanor, just replying to bonut who mentioned and / or encountered these fucktards.
spitting into an urinal that someone else is using is tantamount to war and results in only one person leaving the toilet alive, between the two - it's still not fashionable nowsadays to say that the spit is for the other fella to polish his baldy cockhead to make it rise and shine :cautious: