• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

‘Sex for tender’ exchange is pretty ‘common’ in the IT industry

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't believe. If the sales slut is so hardup for cash, why not just fark for cash outright?

yoou fuck for cash 'professionally'
1 time the most u earn S$200
faucking for big contracts are much faster

how many time u have to fuck to earn S$100k ?

unless the girl is 18yrs old and super beautiful, super body, super skin, then maybe can up the fuck price to s$10k a night
then u only need to fuck 10times to earn 100k

Last edited:

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
unless the girl is 18yrs old and super beautiful, super body, super skin, then maybe can up the fuck price to s$10k a night
then u only need to fuck 10times to earn 100k

Like the 17 year old chicken who fucked 48 men? She can buy the latest Gucci and iPhone

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like the 17 year old chicken who fucked 48 men? She can buy the latest Gucci and iPhone
That slut also charges few hubdreds per session nia.
Fuck until cheebye sore also cannot get 100k.
Be like ZZY, keep the day job and prostitute part time can command much higher price.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That slut also charges few hubdreds per session nia.
Fuck until cheebye sore also cannot get 100k.
Be like ZZY, keep the day job and prostitute part time can command much higher price.

U wrong she charge $300~$600session.
Consider average $400. There 48 person charge(actual maybe 100person or more)
Each fuck her 3 time on average( actual is more)
So $400 x 48 x 3 = $57.6k that the lowest figure base on police data.
The actual maybe 3~5 time higher.

Bike_Tyson

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's seldom I read the Sunday NewPaper.

Today there's a really good interview on page 6 "Get Real..." Worth reading.

For those who are still in denial, this interview will wise you up. This is the real world, as told by the horse's mouth.

Fat, ugly women, go find some other jobs. This is insulting, but a reality.

Men? those who have a good mouth (not for sales pitch), can try. There are many decision makers who are gay, or some women bosses who really need a good paintjob.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
women should remain at home

i agree with u

女子无才便是德!

not to say women are not capable. but with such competitiveness, in order to hit sales target or huge commissions. they will provide sex to achieve it.
or those decision maker for the deal will request for extra from those sexy sales directors.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can understand that many BD uses sex to close deals. My question is why do these BD managers need to 亲自上马 (hehe pun intended)? Why can't they be like the male BDs? Just hire pros to service lah. Now kanna reputation down the drain and jobs gone.

RWSSLOTS

Alfrescian
Loyal
WOMEN should just remain at home or work in brothels!
the introduction of women in the workplace mess up the whole system.

hehehehehe

jw5

Loyal
If only there was at least one woman whom horny Petey had approached for sex in exchange for contracts, and she firmly said no and decided to report him.

It now appears that there were 3 women he appraoched for sexual favours in exchange for monetary/contract favours, and all 3 agreed.
Talk about SG men with no balls after serving NS, SG women in this instance have shown that they are no better.
No sense of proprietary at all, no courage to stand up for themselves and expose the horny self thought power player.

Cowardly, Compliant, Corrupt.

quartz28

Alfrescian
Loyal
Told u so. What did I say about Singaporeans? Born prostitutes. :biggrin:

Bro....all over the world these type of things are happening....girls offering themselves, guys offering kickbacks, free tours and all kinds of girly nonsense (ktv, pass them secretary whores, order call girls etc)...not just Singaporeans lah...just human traits..