• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

‘Buy my products bloody NIGGER’: Amazon !! MAGA!!

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.rt.com/business/490307-amazon-deletes-racist-images/

RTQuestion more

live

COVID-19: LATEST

15:19 GMT, May 31, 2020

HomeBusiness News

‘Buy my products bloody n***er’: Amazon busy removing racial slur from its marketplace after online outrage
31 May, 2020 12:42
Get short URL
‘Buy my products bloody n***er’: Amazon busy removing racial slur from its marketplace after online outrage

FILE PHOTO: The logo of the web service Amazon © Global Look Press

Follow RT on RT
As US cities are gripped by riots over the death of George Floyd, someone has apparently decided to move racial tensions online, replacing some product images with banners featuring racist abuse on Amazon's UK website.
Users started to realize that something was wrong with the online shopping platform as they tried to search for Apple's popular earbuds. As they typed 'Airpods' on Amazon, they found that pictures of some products were displaying racist messages.
Many took to Twitter to share screenshots and videos, expressing their fury over what they found.

Despite users demanding that Amazon make a statement over the incident, the company has not issued any official explanation so far. It told Reuters that some "bad actor" was to blame for the images in question, which it is currently deleting.
It is still not clear how the banners got onto the website, but some suspect that there may have been a security breach.
The rant comes as violent riots emerged in several major cities across the US. Protesters are demanding justice for Minnesotan George Floyd, an unarmed black man who died during an arrest attempt by a white officer earlier this week.
For more stories on economy & finance visit RT's business section

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only one nigger died and the whole country flared up.
In China, thousands died in Tibet and xinjiang and nothing. Not even a whimper.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There are niggers globally.
You don’t get my point. Those who died in Xinjiang and Tibet are not niggers. They did not die for being niggers, they died because they were willing tools of AMDK to disrupt the peace in 伟大的祖国