• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

‘Bullying’ Air Force LTC loses court case against neighbour

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
if we had PM Lee commit black & white what he was sorry for and exactly what he should have done...perhaps we have a Mr. Teo case for sinkies vs PM

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will they remove his award?

My former lawyer borrowed money from me her client and this was against the rules. She was reprimanded by Law Society but she still retain her "PBM" despite my complaint to have it removed. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Retired LTC is likely a farmer not a scholar.
heard the couple in question is some 'celeb' individuals....

If really some shit celeb individuals, and a lot of such self proclaimed shit in sinkie land, bullying retirees is part of their psyche. They think they are the elites and paying legal fees to sue is peanuts since the day when Mrs Goh said that paying Durai so much money is peanuts.

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
remember the daughter of MP Wee Siew Kim who wanted to kick balls (instead of sucking n fucking them.... somebody wud 1 2 fuck her with such face and body!!!!!!!!!! )???

Her boobs have reasonable cup size.... few years ago cunt should be quite fresh too... now prob rotten already