• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious ᎢᎡᏌᎢᎻ ᎪᏴᎾᏌᎢ ᎡᎾᎢᎻᏚᏟᎻᏆᏞᎠ’Ꮪ ᏆᎷᎷᎬNᏚᎬ ᏔᎬᎪᏞᎢᎻ

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
ᎢᎡᏌᎢᎻ ᎪᏴᎾᏌᎢ ᎡᎾᎢᎻᏚᏟᎻᏆᏞᎠ’Ꮪ ᏆᎷᎷᎬNᏚᎬ ᏔᎬᎪᏞᎢᎻ

Let me summarize how Rothschild's family “won” the Napoleonic Wars in their own way.

➊ Rothschild’s family business is international trading and private banking for about 5 centuries (500 YEARS OF MONOPOLY)
Please see the major stake and this family collectively became the owner of the following banks around the globe:

https:// csglobe. com/complete-list-of-banks-ownedcontrolled-by-the-rothschild-family/

➋ with an influence of both Devil and Dragon, Rothschild looted UK government when UK wage war with Napoleon in Belgium.
➌ Since Rothschild sided with devil 100% with his own media and radio business, he cunningly broadcasted that Great Britain is losing war with Napolean in Waterloo, Belgium.
➍ When this “error” was on air, NM Rothschild himself showed up at the London Stock Exchange (LSE) selling all his govt. bonds speculating to minimize the risk
➎ As a result of this, LSE prices was plummeted
➏ Everyone else followed his lead to sell in UK
➐ At the last minute, devil asked Rothschild to buy all the bonds at an all-time-low price.
➑ The truth is Britain won the war next day to make bond prices skyrocketed which resulted in massive profits for the Rothschilds.

©2022

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best is yet to be!
URGENT & IMPORTANT

God is the creator and controller of the universe, the King and Supreme judge of the entire Universe and all that is in it, whether animate or inanimate. Any use or disposition He chooses to make of any part of His creation is His sovereign right. God is accountable only to Himself. He reports to nobody. He is not required at any time to give to any person any explanation for anything He says or does. He is the superpower above all powers in every area of His creation

ᎪᎡᎬ ᎠᎡᎪᏩᎾN & ᏞᏆᎾN ᎷYᎢᎻᏆᏟᎪᏞ ᏟᎡᎬᎪᎢᏌᎡᎬᏚ? WHO ARE THEY??

They both rebelled against God and were fallen from Heaven where the throne of God is located. They are not God but fallen angels. They are NOT God's angels anymore. Holy angels are more powerful than these fallen angels.

Singaporeans generally dance like lion and dragon as mythical, powerful, and auspicious creatures during Chinese New Year and other important events. They are real “fallen angels” and they are depicted in Bible, and they are named as Satan (Lucifer) and serpent (Leviathan, the red dragon) respectively as they both successfully deceived Adam & Eve. When Eve sided with serpent and disobeyed God, God spoke to serpent that He will put enmity between him and the woman, and between his seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel (Genesis 3:15). Christ is the biological son of Adam and Eve (Mary and Joseph were simply His surrogate parents)

CRUCIFIXION IS NOT A FAILURE BUT CHRIST'S TRIUMPH OVER ALL THE POWERS DARKNESS

Dragon was brought into the Crucifixion on the cross, when there was darkness in the whole earth for 3 hours. Serpent (dragon) was not visible to the spectators. Even though Dragon is powerful to bring down one third of the stars into earth, Christ is even more POWERFUL than these 2 fallen angels as He bruised the head of the serpent. Christ did NOT give up His Spirit on the cross until he subdued the serpent (Dragon). Yes, serpent was breathless and conceded his defeat. Christ only volunteered to give His Spirit after Dragon accepted the defeat. Even Pastors or preachers may NOT know this truth themselves as they are all serving Satan and $$$. Any Church accepted repeal 377A, it is a satanic church and any church promote gay and sodomy, they are not serving God. Period.

As I have already received the authority in Christ, I have will be working as the “Power of Attorney (POA)” to act in Christ's place now here on earth (Mk. 16:17-18 Jn. 14:12-15; 15:16), That means both Satan & dragon would not be the pseudo-rulers on earth any longer, as devil is begging me to send him to Hell discreetly now. Though he can go down by himself, he does not have to beg me.

But I will not send him to the prison so easily as Rothschild’s family worship both dragon(serpent) and satan as their gods. As a result, the family was made the most elite family in the world for more than 500 years. However, both ᎠᎡᎪᏩᎾN & ᏞᏆᎾN were united in the past but now they are fighting for each other. As a result, devil instigated pandemic and that caused a great chaos and lawlessness in the global world.

Individuals like Elon Musk or Jeff Bezos or Larry Page or Mark Sucker+berg is projected above elected Presidents by mainstream or social media. These companies have net worth more than their USA government funds. It is beyond US Government sustainability. If I were a US Presidde4nt I would have made these companies to pay 60% TAX to the US Government. But Joe Bidem is so dump and stupid. Anyway, you may all now feel the future is bleak. Elected politicians are baffled. This is in line with raising of Pindar a Fascist government as the CEO of Earth Rothschild who wanted to remain head of all world governments. As a true spiritual leader, i have a valid reason to lift up my head in optimism that the best is yet to be!

“We ARE about to see a KRISIS (Greek). It is not a CRISIS (English) like nothing we’ve ever seen before. It won’t be like the crashes we saw in 2000... 2008... or even 2020. In fact, the next crisis won’t be a crash at all.” It is called the present world system goanna be FALLEN; FALLEN for ever bringing down the monopoly of Rothschild and his backdoor FASCIST World government. The Greek word: 'krisis' (G2920) means judgement in Bible, especially of “judicial proceedings”. Our English “crisis” means a turning-point. The Greek krisis is used 48 times in Bible and translated judgment 41 Times; 8 times damnation (Mt. 23:33; Mk. 3:29; Jn. 5:29); condemnation (Jn. 3:19; 5:24); and accusation (2Pet. 2:11; Jude 1:9).

I believe i will ring the death bell for all evil system of the entire world from SG.

The Chief of justice from several nations and leaders including Rothschild's family, royal family, Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Modi and Xi Ji8nping will be brought into SG and would stand before me to give their accounts for their fraud. You will all see both Satan *(who is in total nude before me) and Dragon for the first time ever before I give my verdict as a POA for Christ

I am predicting one third of the population expected to leave the earth. All these are trashes thrashed and dumped into Hell direclty.
Stay tuned for more updates

Moses/ POA for Christ Jesus
Messenger of God for Almighty

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal

爲富不仁 , 奸商 are used to describe these kind of business man​

操纵寻求成功的捷径

罗斯柴尔德家族在伦敦证券交易所(LSE)出售了所有英国政府债券,从而在短期内创造了巨大的财富。这个家庭是家庭内部的婚姻,但他们是世界垄断的

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rothschild's NEW WORLD ORDER (NWO) IS NOW DEFEATED

The goal of NWO agenda in 2014 (during the tenure of Obama and Tony Blair in USA and UK) was to make the dragon aka Serpent who deceived Adam & Eve as the King of the ONE Global World initiative. Devil, the Lion, aka Satan aka Lucifer wanted to achieve this with the support from extremely powerful and influential/elite group of genetically related individuals (at least at the highest echelons) which include many of the world's wealthiest people, top political leaders, and corporate elite, as well as members of the so-called Black Nobility of Europe (dominated by the British Crown). So, devil used the Gay Pride and Pink money as a tool and is to create a One World (Fascist) Government, stripped of nationalistic and regional boundaries.

In 2014, all the elite individuals came together in sexual orgies in victory celebration. They trafficked the most handsome teen boys (children - legal terminology) and gorgeous teen virgin girls for this event. They drugged them, raped them and drank blood like vampires. These folks love cannibalism and so raw blood. Please sneak a peek a video for those high lights one such event. that took place.

After the sex orgies party, Satan came to me with this NWO agenda finally persuade me to support for him in the presence of my Spirit of God. Satan promised me he would ask someone to pass me the key to a brand new and the most beautiful sexual partner if I agree. I declined the bribes and I have immediately challenged Satan if at all I need a car and sex, I can still get it without intervention as I vehemently opposed this NWO. Devil knows that he cannot succeed with his plan without me. I told him as long as I live on this earth, he cannot bring NWO on this earth. Yes. Satan learnt a lesson from me in a hard way.

As I did not accept the offer, devil conceded as he told me he is defeated as both Pope and Queen were found guilty of the murder charges in 2015. This news was leaked out to the media. However, there were never arrested as the international law and order are controlled by Rothschild's fascist government. To me Pope and Queen were not the main suspects, but Rothschild family and Mossad (Israel secret service) are the root cause of such satanic rituals. As I have subdued all the powers of darkness in the spiritual realm, I am aware that Jeffrey Epstein was arrested and murdered in the NY prison. Ghislaine Maxwell was arrested; both were primary suspects for kidnapping for all such sexual hunt down parties.

Since both the dragon and the lion are now defeated and they are both divided in the spiritual realm, all of you who read this would get a chance to see me in a vision executing my spiritual authority to lock them up in prison located in the Hell and the economy of the world system being controlled by them to be collapsed.

I will NOT allow any GAY Pride Parades in SG and around the globe any longer (By order)

Attachments

• Human_sacrifice_vatican.mp4
    25.3 MB

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
WHO ARE THE MOST INFLUENTIAL AND ELITE FAMILIES IN THE WORLD?

In this 21st century, the degree of control exerted by the NWO has advanced to the point that only certain hand-picked individuals, who are groomed and selected are even eligible to become the prime minister or president of G7 nations. The corporate portion of the NWO is dominated by The Royal Family of England, namely Queen Elizabeth II and the House of Windsor and the powerful conspirators are made up largely of the international bankers, and the Illuminati individuals and the super-rich organization, which controls the mainstream media, workforce, education system, companies, banks, energy supplies and governments.

They are controlled by the richest people in the world such as the super-ultra-rich Rothschild, Soros, Rockefeller families. They control many organizations such as the United Nations UN, the WTO and the Council on Foreign relations.

SATAN revealed to members of secret societies throughout the world to execute this plan by elite politicians of the entire world. The whole world including Singapore PAP regime 100% accepted this plan except me (only one man only). As i have already exposed Singapore PM Late Mr. LKY’s human sacrifice he committed in 1980’s, I know the sexual orgies of the elite for NWO in 2014. PAP is unhappy about me citing founding father should not be brought down. Mr. LKY believed in imperial rule, then he cannot be a founding father of SG as his hands are tainted with blood shed.

Pope and Queen were puppetted by Rothschild brought the leaders of all major religions in 2014 to agree and sign that all religions lead to one God, who is God of this world, Satan and all signed it. I did not agree to it either. As for the Freemasons...their religion is Babylonian and fiercely antichrist and we all know what the Babylonians did to kids. International Ritual Child Sacrifice, Torture and Trafficking, you can search for the SURVIVORS who SPEAKS OUT loud and clear. But there is no justice in the law and order in the international court of law.

HUMAN SACRIFICE IS FORBIDDEN

Human sacrifice or killing/murdering someone to offer God were forbidden (Ex. 13:13; 34:20; Num. 18:15). If the local law and order do not take action, DIVINE LAW will be preceded. Parents were not to sacrifice their children to Satan or any other false gods in idolatry (Dt. 12:30-31; Ps. 106:37-38; Jer. 7:31; Ezek. 16:20-21). ANY IDOL WORSHIP IN ANY RELIGION IS WORSHIPPING SATAN, THAT INCLUDES ROMAN CATHOLICISM. If you want to worship Satan as god, go ahead and worship the devil, who is a destroyer, and I am not against it. But I will NOT allow to steal the common WEALTH and RESOURCES for youth selfish AMBITION. There is no such thing as LUCK as Meritocracy is the key.

Last edited:

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
As i have already exposed Singapore PM Late Mr. LKY’s human sacrifice he committed in 1980’s, I know the sexual orgies of the elite for NWO in 2014. PAP is unhappy about me citing founding father should not be brought down. Mr. LKY believed in imperial rule, then he cannot be a founding father of SG as his hands are tainted with blood shed.

ᎡᎪᏢᎬ, ᏴᏞᎾᎾᎠ ᎠᎡᏆNKᏆNᏩ ᎪNᎠ ᎻᏌᎷᎪN ᏚᎪᏟᎡᏆFᏆᏟᎬ

In the early 1981, a Chinese girl and a Malay boy namely Agnes Ng Siew Heok and Ghazali bin Marzuki were kidnaped by Adrian Lim, a medium and his wife and mistress and were taken to Singapore Buddhist Youth Mission located in Clementi by former PM. LKY and his close political friends to celebrate rituals of human sacrifice, drinking of human blood, as well as sexual perversion. The children were finally suffocated to death after the rituals. This ceremony was to bring more super-natural power for the then PM. Lee Kuan Yew.

HOW AGNES, A CHINESE GIRL WAS KIDNAPPED FOR LKY

Agnes Ng Siew Hock was a nine-year-old who went to the Holy Innocent’s Chinese Girl School. She was the youngest of nine siblings.
She was last seen alive by her sister Pauline and a friend at the Church of Risen Christ in Toa Payoh at about 4pm, on Jan 24, 1981.
She was there waiting for her sister to finish classes before returning home together.

This rape and murder were happed on Jan 24th night. Her body was found in a brown vinyl bag on Jan 25, at about 2.20am near a staircase at Block 11 Toa Payoh by a man returning from a midnight show. Adrian Lim’s flat was at Block 12. Her home at Block 233 was not far away from where she was found. She had been sexually assaulted and suffocated — it seems by a hand covering her nose and mouth. LKY was the culprit. According to a forensic expert during the trial, it would have taken her 10 minutes to die.

HOW GHAZALI, THE MALAY BOY WAS KIDNAPPED FOR LKY

Ghazali Marzuki, who studied in Henry Park Primary School, was 10. He was staying with his grandmother at Block 344, Clementi Avenue 5, on Feb 6 for the Chinese New Year holidays. While at a playground with two cousins, a woman approached them. She asked for help to collect some things from a friend’s house. Ghazali agreed to help and followed her into a taxi. That was the last time he was seen alive. He was taken to the same Clementi temple again. It was exactly one week after the first incident. The boy had been drugged with a sedative and drowned — his head pushed into a tub of water. The truth is he was drugged, sodomized, killed in human sacrifice rituals. Adrain and co should have agreed to clear the aftermath.

In the early hours of Feb 7, Mr. Fung Joon Yong, who lived at Block 12 in Toa Payoh, saw Catherine Tan stepping out of a lift, carrying a child over her shoulder. Adrian Lim was with her. They went in the direction of Blocks 10 and 11. Later that morning, Ghazali’s body was found near a hedge just in front of Block 10. Burn marks were also found, but these were believed to have been caused by electrocution after he died.

KIDNAPPERS WERE HANGED, BUT THE MURDERER WAS NEVER CHARGED

The kidnappers were subsequently caught and on May 23, 1983, charged with murderers wrongly. Truth is they only kidnapped 2 kids for the rituals involving rape and human sacrifice. But were murdered by LKY. Adrain and the two, helped to clear the evidence. All three were sentenced to death. The trio were hanged on Nov 25, 1988, at Changi Prison. It was OK and acceptable as the 3 have committed other murders along with rituals unrelated this case.

We do not have more up to date pictures of the victims namely Agnes Ng Siew Heok and Ghazali but hey are aged 9 and 10 respectively at the time of their murder. Please refer the pictures and I believe those pictures would not justify their age in the (black and white) picture. This incident provoked God's angry. The whole world would come to know, and it would shock the nations.

Agnes and Ghazali Marzuki.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
➋ with an influence of both Devil and Dragon, Rothschild looted UK government when UK wage war with Napoleon in Belgium.
➌ Since Rothschild sided with devil 100% with his own media and radio business, he cunningly broadcasted that Great Britain is losing war with Napolean in Waterloo, Belgium.
➍ When this “error” was on air, NM Rothschild himself showed up at the London Stock Exchange (LSE) selling all his govt. bonds speculating to minimize the risk
➎ As a result of this, LSE prices was plummeted
➏ Everyone else followed his lead to sell in UK
➐ At the last minute, devil asked Rothschild to buy all the bonds at an all-time-low price.
➑ The truth is Britain won the war next day to make bond prices skyrocketed which resulted in massive profits for
Making money out of nothing. That is reason why entire planet in turmoil.

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I knew it, something is wrong since 2020 when covid started , its like world move into another gear and another order, atmosphere and energy level.

Can you write a piece on how LKY is linked to illuminati???