• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

£112.89 Actual cost of iPhone 4S

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
ip4s-costs.png

techiedick

Alfrescian
Loyal
factor in labour, import and export taxes, rental, utilities, engineering development, designers, shipping, and advertising costs, it may double up.

so what we are getting with telco contract is already quite reasonable priced considering the technology in the phones.

But the subscription rates for mobile is the one that make the premium margin for the telcos. Your every call is less than 1 cent, after advertising, rental and labour may be 3 cents. So guess how much are the telcos making?

maxpark

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually i find it very useful and reliable for all my purposes.
And I get mine free whenever I re-new my Singtel plan.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yeah what is your point?

let break up a swiss watch, like tag heuer, omega or rolex and see the actual cost??

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Given that Singapore has probably the highest rate iPhone penetration rate in the world, it is surprising that we still do not have an iPhone store here. Stupid iAddicts. kanna f also dun know. wahaha

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys have to understand that Apple has been branded as a "Luxury Gadget"

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Given that Singapore has probably the highest rate iPhone penetration rate in the world, it is surprising that we still do not have an iPhone store here. Stupid iAddicts. kanna f also dun know. wahaha

it is call an APPLE STORE.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
A Hyped Up Gadget, That's All !

android_logo.gif

You guys have to understand that Apple has been branded as a "Luxury Gadget"

It's a hyped up gadget for some who has too much money and time to entertain that bloody Steve Jobs. What fan base ? Why will anyone stick to something that doesn't work ? Both Microsoft and Apple OSes do not support Chinese text for SMS are considered failures. I will continue to use an Android phone till something better comes along.

I read that Samsung kanna sued by Apple ... lookalike ?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
with the clout of Apple, the costs is definitely much cheaper. There will be wagons of contractors dying to get their contract.

GBP112 is about USD172. I think the cost is way below USD100.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
You could get an iPhone for free if you mined the precious metals yourself and assembled them without hiring anyone else. :biggrin: